Chapter 13: Annihilate

G#27 - Williams P.O.V.

The sun has just set. The dark sky is already taking over. We're still waiting for Jhenica to come back. I still can't believe that she ran away and told me those things. I started to cry again.

"C'mon girl, just calm down," she said. She held me at the arm.

"Calm down? Calm down! How could I calm down?!? My friends is out there and she's still not coming back!" I said.

"Rhynx, she's my friend, too. But I'm totally calm and I know that she's just fine," she said.

I look at her very serious. She just smile at me. Her look at me is really something. I finally calmed down. We sit on the log and I just stare at the ground.

"Let's just give our worries to the Lord and He will give us rest," she said. I look at her and she looks at me.

"Are you one of the Jesus Freaks?" I asked.

"Yup," she answered.

"You're proud of it?" I asked.

"Yup," she answered.

"You're not ashamed of it?" I asked.

"Why would I be ashamed? It's the Lord I'm serving," she answered.

I look at her seriously. She is just calm. I shake my head and stands up.

"I'm going to look for Jhenica," I said.

"Wait, I'm coming with you," she said.

I take my gun and she take hers. We both nodded to each other. We walk down the dark path.

"Wait, I'll get my flashlight," Patty said.

"Hurry up," I said.

She disappears in the dark. I just stand there and wait for here. I hear some footsteps. It startled me. I look at my right side and see a light.

"Here it is," Patty said.

Her voice is a bit shaky. She's running towards me. The light makes me nervous. It'll attract many players to us. I look around. I hear the footsteps again. I look at my left side.

"What's wrong?" she asks.

"Oh, nothing. It's nothing," I said.

We continue to walk. Besides our footsteps. There are other footsteps. It really scares me. Patty suddenly stops.

"Oh no," she said.

"What is i-- Oh my God!" I screamed.

We saw Jhenica's body, lying dead. Her nose is gone. There is a hole in her head. It is where the nose should be placed. We hear some footsteps again.

"Who's there?" Patty asked.

She scanned the place. Her flashlight finally lighted a person. It's Jhaz.

"Jhaz?" I asked, surprised.

"Sup?" she said.

"Did you killed Jhenica?" Patty asked.

"Nope, not me, him," she said. Arjay went to her side.

"Hey," he said. He is holding a sickle in his right hand.

"Why?" Patty asked.

"Why?" he repeated.

"Just answer me!" she shouted.

"You just don't get it do you?" he said then laughs.

"Do you even know the rules?" Jhaz asked.

We just stood in silence.

"We should annihilate one another," Jhaz said.

"Yeah, like this," he said.

He suddenly went behind Jhaz then puts his sickle in her neck. He slitted her throat then blood sprinkled out. Jhaz's body fell to the ground. Arjay took Jhaz's weapon.

"Wh-what have you done?" I asked him.

"Isn't it obvious? I killed her," he answered.

"You're the real killer," I said.

"I guess you should run," he said.

"What?" Patty asked.

"Run," he said smiling.

"Why would we run?" I asked.

"So I won't kill you," he answered.

I look at Patty and she looks at me. We're both confused at what he's saying. We look back at him again.

"Fine, if you don't want to," he said.

He points his gun at Patty the shoots. She is shot at the head. Her face rolled at me then her body falls to the ground.

"Now, run," he said.

"You're a psycho," I said.

"Well?" he asked.

"Fine, I'm gonna run," I said.

I picked up Patty's flashlight and weapon. As I am about to run, he holds my right shoulder. I look at him.

"Not the gun," he said.

I slowly put down the gun. I look at him then run. I turn off the flashlight then hide in a tree. I observe him. He's just sitting down with the corpse. He's just staring at the sky.

I pointed my gun at him then shoots. I shot him at the chest. He just screamed then looks this way. He points his gun here then shoots. It hits the tree trunk.

I shoot him again. This time I shot him at the left arm. He shoots again and it missed me.

"Why don't you run?" he asked.

"Why are you telling me that?" I asked him back.

"I'm just protecting you from a weak killer," he answered.

"What?" I asked.

"A weak killer," he answered.

"What weak killer?" I asked.

"It's hard to explain, I think it's much more embarrassing to be killed by a weak weapon," he said.

"Okay then," I said then run.

"He's a real psycho," I said to myself.

B#15 - Trinidad P.O.V.

The shuriken hits the tree where I'm hiding from. I look back and saw him. He throws another one and it hits the tree. I stand up then run. I look back and I can'e see him.

My weapon is so useful that I can burn it. It is just a stupid CD! How could it kill a person? If I throw it, can it slice off something? I hide on another tree. I gasp for air.

"Charles? Are you here?" Edwin asked.

"Please leave me alone, Edwin!" I shouted.

I heard him laugh. I stand up then run again. I look back and he throws another shuriken. It hits me at the back. I fall to the ground.

"Ow! Ow! Ow!" I said.

His footsteps are coming closer. I try to stand up and he hits me with his shuriken at the back. I fall again to the ground. His foot is in front of my face. I look at him. He's holding another shuriken. He drops it and the blade hits me in the head.

Girls #16 - Hampil

Girls #23 - Royale

Boys #15 - Trinidad

3 DEAD  8 students remaining