Chapter 6: Killing Spree

B#5 - Bibal P.O.V.

I rested my feet for awhile. I've been walking for 30 minutes and my feet are already killing me! I looked at my wristwatch and the time is 8:17 in the evening, Tuesday. I think this game started at 7:52. Man, I can't believe that I'm in here. I shouldn't be here, I should be playing my Xbox by now. I sit on the ground and I rested my head on the tree trunk. I closed my eyes for a bit and wonder.

I heard a rustling sound in the bushes. I froze in shock and I couldn't do anything to protect myself. I closed my eyes. Please let it be my friend. I prayed many times. I opened my eyes slowly and saw Arjay. I am relieved.

"Oh, it's only you," I said to him. He didn't replied.

"Well, it's a coincidence that we've seen each other in this place," I said. No response.

He dropped his bag and sat beside me. I looked up at the starry sky. I heard him sigh. I looked at him and I saw he's staring at the ground. Wait, I'm sitting with a gay guy. That thought made me nervous again. At least he's not gonna kill me.

"Hey, Arjay," I said, he looked at me.

"Can you...suck this bad boy?" I asked. He looked at me, furious.

"What?" he spitted.

"Uhhh..." was all I could say.

"Are you thinking that I'm a gay?" he asked angrily.

"Well..." I said.

"Well?" he asked.

"Well...according to others, they said that you're a gay," I answered. I looked at him. His eyes are turning to red.

"Don't ever talk to me like that," he said.

He pulls out something in his bag. He slice off my genital. 

"Ahhhhh!!" I screamed.

"You're gonna pay," he said.

He punched me in the face. I was sent down to the ground, still holding my genital. He took my right leg and sliced it off.

"Ahhh!!" I screamed. "C'mon Arjay, I'm sorry," I beeged.

He pulled my left leg and sliced it off. I cried. The pain is too much. I looked at him. He's totally out of his mind. His sickle is dripping blood, my blood.

"Now, who's gay?" he asked.

"I am," I answered.

"Engg..wrong answer," he said.

He went to my right arm and sliced it off. I cried again. I can't take this agony anymore.

"Arjay, please kill me," I begged. He smiled.

"Let me torture you a little more," he said.

He went to my left arm and sliced it off. Now, I don't have any part of my body, except for my head and body. My sight went a little blurry. My eyelids are dropping. He pulled my hair. Now, we're face to face. He puts his sickle behind my head.

G#19 - Ignacio P.O.V.

I won't forget Grace. She's my best friend. Why did she commit suicide if we can get this through together. I cried again. Kia went to my side.

"C'mon girl, we're here for you," she said.

"Oh, Kia!" I hugged her. She hugged me back.

I'm with my group. Our group composes of me, Kia, Keanne, Liz, Szarielle, Kristen, and Jan. They are all cheering me up.

"Girl, let's get going and find a good place to stay," said Kia. I nodded.

She helped me stand up. Liz took the lead of our group. She walks ahead before us. After 8 minutes of walking, I stepped on something.

"Wait," I said.

I looked closely on what I've stepped on. It was an arm. I screamed. Liz reacted.

"What is it?" she asked.

I pointed to the ground. She follows where I pointed. She was shocked. She covered her mouth with her right hand.

"Let's keep moving," she said.

She helped me stand up. As we walk out, Liz was struck on the head by a scythe-like thing. We all screamed. Jan took out her gun.

"Wh-who's there," she asked.

We heard a gunshot. We looked where the gunshot came from. We looked back to Jan, she fell down and blood came out of her head. We all stood in shock. We heard another shot and Kristen was shot on the head.

"Let's get out of here," Kia said.

There was another shot, this time it got Keanne. We can't move to the place we're standing. The three of us looked at each other. There was another shot, it got Szarielle.

"I can't take this," I said then ran.

"Wait Clover!" Kia shouted. There was another gunshot, this time I'm positive that it got Kia. 

I am running for my life. He killed them all, my friends. I looked at my right side and saw a figure of a man. I think I recognized him, it's Arjay. Arjay?!? Oh no. I ran as fast as I could. I got tired and sit behind a banana tree. I gasped for air.

"Hey there," said a low, cold voice.

He puts his weapon on my neck. Oh God, please let me live. I breath nervously and tried to look at him. I felt a tear escaped from my eye.

"Please, have mercy on me," I begged.

He went in front of me. He looked at me carefully. He smiled. I saw a blood squirted out.

Girls #8 - Fajardo

Girls #9 - Fernandez

Girls #10 - Foli

Girls #11 - Galvez

Girls #12 - Gamboa

Girls #13 - Gapuz

Girls #19 - Ignacio

Boys #5 - Bibal

8 DEAD   30 students remaining