Ch.1 Pg.2

Tyler's pov.

  After I speak, I see she's getting scared, well that good and bad, good I like people to be scared 'which they should', bad is I want her she's 'mine' and I don't want her to fear me.

So I slowly start to walk over to there to comfort her, but I see that she's trying to scoot as far away from as she can to help he out I untie he hands, luckily I have the door locked with my key. But when I finish untying her she run to the corner that is farthest from me. So I walk toward her, and she has her knees up to her chest and she starts to cover her head with he arms, so I just pick he up, and carry he bridal style.

----------------------------------------------
Nicole's pov.

The man is carrying me bridal style, and I don't know what to do so I just lay there ready for death...but he then places me on a soft couch and sits next to me and places his arm across my shoulders, I feel safe in his arms but I don't want him to think I like him so I try to scoot away but he grips my shoulder 'warning me to stay'.
"Sweetheart, I'm not going to hurt you were just watching a movie, by the way what movie do you want to see" he asked while staring at the tv that is loading up Netflix. I don't answer for a minute or two and he starts to stare at me.
"Umm... I-I like T-the Texas Chains-saw Massacre" I whisper.
  "Okay, I've never seen it but I like the name, and he looks at me and he starts to grin and then turn back to the tv.

I just nod my head even though he can't see it but I did it anyways. He finds the movie and presses play. I start to get cold and I rub my arms. I think he notices because he gets up and gets a really fluffy black blanket. Then he put the blanket of him self and grins at me I ignore it but the cold is getting unbearable so I take the blanket away from him and cuddle close to him for warmth but not to close, so guess what he does he comes closer to me so I give up scooting away and just nuzzle up to him.

----------------------------------------------
Got to love those cliff hangers. Btw vote please if you like, and yeah I love these kind of stories there fun.
----------------------------------------------