Ch.2 Pg.12

Nicole's View.

"Wh-o are you" I ask.

"My name is Wes, and I've been following you for months and I finally have you" he says with lust.

"I don't even know you"I spat at him.

Then he gets really angry, and walks over to me and smacks me across my face. Then he just walks out. That bastard.

I'm now crying. Does Tyler know I'm gone? Is he doing anything? Does he even care? NICOLE STOP. stop thinking like that don't give up not now, that would be weak, I think to myself.

----------------------------------------------------
Tyler's view.

FUCK WHERE THE HELL IS SHE. She won't answer my calls or text.

"Hello, you called 911, how may I help you?"the lady on the other line says.

"Yes, please I can't find my girlfriend, she went to the 'Timed Foods' and was suppose to be back, he name is Nicole Kenmore, she lives with me at (-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-), and she has dark brown hair a round face, and it's been about 5 hours since I've seen her." I said as fast I could.

"Okay we will have some cops over there in about 30 minutes to and hour, okay"
She says.

"Thank you".

Then she hangs up.

I wait by the front door, hoping Nicole will just come running though those doors but I know it won't happen.

After about one hour of waiting the cops are here.

"Hello sir, we need to ask you some questions". The man says writing I don't know in his notepad.

"Okay"I say all disappointed.

"Where was Nicole last?"

"She went to, ummm I don't know what store it was, but she went to the umm I think most close junk food store maybe."I say.

----------------------------------------------------
Nicole's View

After a couple hours of not doing anything but breathing and thinking, just randomly start yelling as loud at I can.

He comes running into the room like I'm being killed."what wrong"he says with worry written all over his face.

"What's wrong is that I have nothing to do, I want to go home, I hate it here, I hate you for doing this, and I still don't know what you want from me"I say breathing out the breath I didn't know I was holding in.

He sighs and walks out again. What the hell.

"You dick you kidnapped me, you can't just leave me here for the rest of my life." I yell.

He comes back into the room "Fine but I will be with threw everything, got it" I nod.