Ch.1 Pg.4

Nicole's Pov.

  When I wake up in the arms of Tyler, since I don't know what's he capable of I stay still until he wakes up. I hear a moan and look over and to my 'luck' he pulls me even closer and kisses my forehead. I fall back asleep in his warm arms.
----------------------------------------------
Tyler's Pov.

I could feel Nicole fall back asleep, since I'm the big spoon and she's the little spoon I cradle her in my arms. And soon I'm falling asleep as well.
----------------------------------------------
1 Hr. Later                            
----------------------------------------------
Nicole's Pov.

I again wake up in his warm arms and I suddenly have to pee. Crap.

"Hey... Tyler, I need to use the restroom" I whisper.

"Nooo...stay here" he groans, with his morning voice.

"Please, I'll be right back, or else"

"Or else what" he says very tired.

"I'll pee on you" and with that he lets me go.

I run to the bathroom and do my business and wash my hand and go back to the bed. He opens one eye half way and opens his arms for me to snuggle into. I snuggle into his muscular chest and lay there. He again kisses my forehead and looks at me, I feel safe with him, and happy in his grip. When someone knocks on the bedroom door.

"Come in" Tyler yells sorta.

"Sir, you have a visiter, and they also want you to bring Nicole with you" the unknown husky voice says.

"Okay, give us a couple minutes to get ready"Tyler says annoyed.

The door closes. Then before I know it I'm dressed in clothe Tyler picked out they were light washed denim shorts with a flowing gray tank top with the 'WhatEver' on the upper left corner, with gray converse. Tyler comes out in black jeans and a gray tank top that fits his form perfectly. We walk to the living room to everyone knows I'm his sweetheart he wraps his arm about my waist. Once we are there theirs a big surprise... It-its my DAD. I go wide eyes and stop. Tyler look down at me and looks at me curiously on why I stopped, I just started crying and fell to the floor, Tyler came down to help me to see what was wrong. But I can't form words the only thing showing on face pure hatred and fear to my father, that's when he looks up at me with an evil grin, I just cry harder into Tyler's shoulder. Then I hear large still toe boots walk over and kick me in the side I cry out in pain.

"Who the fuck do you think you are" Tyler screams at my dad.

"Her father"my dad says in a hateful sounding way.

I lay there hugging my side, I feel Tyler get up and punch my dad in the face.

"Are you the one who beats her" Tyler says furiously.

My dad nods at him and kicks Tyler in the stomach.
----------------------------------------------
Tyler's Pov.

I fall to the ground and pull the gun out of my pocket and face it towards Nicole's dad. He puts his hands up like he knows he lost.

"Tyler don't kill him" I hear Nicole running towards me kicking the gun out of my hand.

I star at her confused. "No killing he doesn't deserve it" she says out of breath.

"Why not, he is the one who hurt you" I say grabbing the gun and Nicole goes wide eyed but I put it back in my pocket. She calms down and hugs me.

"I want my daughter back" her fathers says.

"No dad, I may hate you and not want you dead but I like it hear and I like Tyler he's way nicer then you ever been since mom..." Nicole yell but quieting once she got to say mom she couldn't finish the rest.

Her dad comes closer to her I protect her, but he opens his arms I let her go to him for a hug, she slowly get up and cries into his hug.

"Nicole, I'm sorry for what I did to you, I miss your hugs, I forgot how your hugs make me feel you look just like your mother" her dad says.
----------------------------------------------
Nicole's Pov.

I detach myself from my dad.

"You can stay if you like it here you know where to find me and I'm so sorry"my dad says in a sweet tone.

"I forgive you" I say also in sweet tone and return to Tyler.

My dad walks out the door and leaves, I cry into Tyler hug. Again. We walk to the couch, I plop on the comfy couch and Tyler walks to the kitchen for some unknown reason.

"Hey, do you like sour patch kids 'watermelon'?" Tyler yells softly at me.

"Yes, of course"I yelled back.

  Tyler comes back in the living room with a gallon sized bag of 'sour patch kids 'watermelon'. Wow. My eyes go wide and he just smirks at me and also plops down but 'really' close to me and wraps his muscular arm around my shoulder and places the bag on his lap but REALLY close to 'that area'. Then he grabbed the remote and turned Netflix on and we watched the "13 Camera's". I would grab some of the candy sometimes but he would smirk because I would to 'you know where'.

By the end of the movie we were both mad because we don't know what happened to the girl, and the dog I cared more about the dog but he just laughed it off. He picked me up over his shoulder and smacked my butt, but little does he know I have a surprise so what I did was I smacked his butt back. Dumb-yes, special-no, but he chuckled a little. We finally are back in his room he laid me down on the bed, and he 'LOCKED THE DOOR' and gave me a smirk. Crap.

----------------------------------------------
Aren't cliff hangers just annoying but finally not a short one bit btw I'm proud that the last word 'smirk' was the 999 word and that bothered so while I'm writing this right now I'm going to put a word on it but you will now first there.
----------------------------------------------