Ch.1 Pg.6

Nicole's Pov

"What the hell are doing Jay" I can hear Tyler yell.

"WHAT YOU ASKED ME TO DO"Jay yells back at Tyler.

I open my eyes open a little so they wouldn't notice, then I feel a awful burning on my foot I slowly look at it and there's blood every were "AAAAAAAAAHH, why is my foot all bloody"I yell while of course starting to cry because of the pain.

"Nicole, sweetheart I can explain" Tyler speaks in a soft toon.

"Well please do, and oh my god this really fucking hurts" I sob.

"I know...VEX COME HERE"Tyler yells down the hall.

I hear footsteps coming down the hall"yes, Ty-" but Vex doesn't get to finish his sentence because he goes wide eyed at my bleeding foot.

"Vex please take care of her foot your a doctor, right"

"Yeah but I'm in training"

"Same thing"

"Give me a bucket, with warm water and the first aid" Vex speaks firm.

After cleaning off the blood Vex takes a look at it. There's a large gash from my ankle to my pointer toe.

"Get me the ER box" Vex yells to anyone.

Once he has the box he stitches up my gash and gives me pain killers. At this point Tyler it saying sorry and sorry over and over. So to shut him up I kiss him and he and also every one goes dead silent. Good. But I was hungry and I wanted food so I slowly got up, but Vex caught my fall and said not to walk on it. Bla bla bla. Tyler takes over and picks me up and brings me to the kitchen and sets me on the bar stool.

"What do you want" Tyler asked.

"A pop tart" I speak "Peanut butter, not toasted, thanks".

Tyler hands me my pop tart and walks to the living room. Then someone I never say at the house came into the kitchen he was good looking he had brown wavy hair and brown eyes that made him look like a very young, and he was buff but not overly buff like his biceps weren't ripping his shirt. He was hot. So was Tyler. Mystery man grabbed an apple and sat next to me. Oh god.

"Hey" he says

"Hi" I whisper. "I've never seen you here before"

"Well that's because I was in the other house I moved"

"Oh" I shriek

"Oh you must want to know my name, I'm Ethan"

"I'm Nicole" I say back.

"Cool well I have work to do"

Ethan gets off the bar stool and kisses my cheek making me blush and I hide my face. "See you around, Nicole" he smirks.

----------------------------------------------------
Wow there's a 'new' guy and he kissed her.

If you like my story vote

Sorry it's short kinda

Bye I'll update soon hopefully
----------------------------------------------------