Ch.1 Pg.10

-this is the last page of this chapter there's going to be like 10 pg's in a chapter-

Nicole pov.

I wake up in a tree. 'What the hell, why am I up here' I think to myself. But I then remember last night. And I start to tear up and tell my self under my breath, "He's just a guy he's-he's-he's all I want" and start crying even more because I know I should want to be with him but he I guess cheated on me we weren't really dating he never asked me out so I shouldn't be upset. Right...No. I can't. I just can't believe that he would do that.

Wait... Maybe he got "hurt" so I could get the stuff to help him and he could be with his "girly". Maybe he was tired of me, maybe he didn't want me anymore and this was his way of telling me. Or maybe she was all over him and he was being forced. But he was smirking and was FULL ON like.. Like they were both like eating each other's faces is what it was like, he never kissed me like that, wait did he actually ever kiss me, that thought made my cry like I never have. Pain. Hurt. Sadness. Jealously. A lot of anger. Confusion. What now I have to pee and he might be down there. I stick my head over the edge of the tree and see him sitting. Sleeping, against the tree. Shit. That's the way out. So I grab a nut of the tree and to make him think it was a chipmunk or a squirrel I drop it on his head he shakes his head and stands. Full alert. He look up and I move so he doesn't know I'm here, well he knows I'm there but whatever. I don't know.

"Nicole please come down, I know you did that"I start crying I look over the edge and a tear drops off my cheek onto his.

"Uhhh, Nicole please don't cry, we can be happy forever just come down"he says

"I-I can't y-you- y-you hur-hurt me, I-i c-can't be h-happy, knowing th-that you-y-you ch-ch-cheated on m-me" and now so many tears fall on him after what I said.

"Nicole fine you won't come down here I'll just tell you now so your going to listen. ". He says "I was waiting for you and this drunk girl walks in thinking I was he boyfriend and that we needed to make out and have sex or whatever, I told her I wasn't her boyfriend, so she started kissing me, I forget she's not you, when I open my eyes a little I thought I saw you hair they looked alike and so I though it was you, until you walked in and I remembered that, she wasn't you and I run after you. "

"The why di-didn't you push her off you"I ask.

"When she kissed me I closed my eyes in shock, but only a little and since the hair that I thought was yours and so I kissed what I thought was you" he sighs

"Are you s-sure"

"I swear if I did it people I just wanted to kiss someone why would I co after you and wait for you, huh"

"To upset me" I giggle

"Can you please come down, so we can hug and watch movies and eat candy, but I don't like heights so i hope you can come down"

"I can" and with that I come down the tree.

When I'm down he gives me the biggest hug ever. We look at each other in the eye.

"I hope I kiss the right girl this time" I then have a look of confusion.

The before I can process what he said he kisses me.

He is the like worlds best kisser, and it's all mine, I smile under the kiss.

----------------------------------------------------
Should I do a chapter 2 of so comment or vote

If you liked it vote or comment

And what an ending to this chapter. My goodness.
----------------------------------------------------