Ch.2 Pg.15

Nicole's view.

This puppy is my life, I love Tyler so much even if we aren't dating yet but I'm going to ask him.

I go around the halls trying to find him, I saw Alex walking in free halls so they must be done. I text Alex :Don't let Tyler come out to the kitchen or dining table, I have something special to say to him.:

He answers rather quickly:Yeah of course, but he's stubborn and he will make his way threw:

I text away:I know, but try or say it's important to me that he doesn't or I will leave and never come back:

The three little bubbles that say he's typing soon stop :Got it:

I put my phone in my pocket. Okay time to get to business. I need it to show i like him. He maybe have ruined my life but i still love him and hes done so much for me.

I head to the kitchen hopeing to find something easy to cook because i dont have a lot of time.

I get the table ready. The nerves are kicking in. What if he says no? Or doesnt like me like that.

I see him walk in wearing basically the same thing he always does. Im wearing a cute black dress.

"Sit" i say.

He sits down.

"This is nice Nicole. Why'd you do this" he looks at me.

"Well theres something i gotta as-" he cuts me off.

"Oh yeah theres something i wanna ask you first its really really important" he smiles "im sorry i interrupted you"

"Its okay, what is it" i question.

"Will you be my girlfriend? I thought we were but turns out i never asked" he looks nervous.

I nod my head yes.

"What was your questions" he asks.

I laugh a little.

"What was it?" Hes stubborn

"I was gonna ask you out too" i chuckle.

"Really?" He asks.

I nod.

He goes up to me and give me a really big hug. I of course hug back taking in his scent. He smells so good. I dont care if it creepy. I love him.

We then sit down and eat.

I picked out chicken and rice with broccoli. Our favorite dinner. Of course it was delicious.

I had a surprise. I had one of the girls go to mall and get something. I had them use my old credit card. So i wouldnt use his money.

"I have something for you" i smile.

"What" he winks.

"Not like that" i roll my eyes laughing.

I pull out a box thats wrapped with a bow thats way to big for it. Its the only one i found.

"You got me a bow" he laughs.

"No, under it" i glare.

He takes the bow off and the badly put on wrapping paper. Then i had the box changed. I have the box i just changed it.

He finally opens the box to find a watch. It was hella expensive. It was like $2,000. I used it from the moneu i was saving up to escape my father. I gone and i never used it.

He looks up at me shocked.

"You dont like it" i bow my head. I thought he would love it.

"Nicole? Why did you buy me this?" He looks up at me sad.

"I thought you would like it. You've done so much for me. I knew you dont have it. Sorry" i feel like crying.

"I love it but these are about $2,000. You could of got me like an apple and i would have loved it still" he smiles. "How did you pay for it"

"I used the $2,000 i was saving up to escape my father but now i dont need to escape, i wont ever use it"

"You used all your money?"

I get a little annoyed he wont just accept it.

"Yes, i used all my money. You will accept it. I want you to keep it and wear it. I like you sooo much and will take it weither you want to or not" i say stubbornly.

He looks shocked. "Fine" he laughs.

I take it out of the box putting it on his wrist.

"Looks great" he smiles.

"Yes. Yes it does" i laugh.

He engulf me in another hug.

We then spend about an hour eating dessert  and talking. We had brownies and ice cream.

He then leaves to do gang work as always. Then i go up to our room. Get into comfy clothes and jump into bed. Falling asleep happier then ever.

------------------------------------

I know it has been FOREVER and this is really short. Like always.

I think i might stop this book. Mostly because im uninspired and i cant think of anything.

I am writing a new book which i like better. I know there was a lot in book people didn't like but if i was to reread it i would cringe at it. But i feel like this is a good ending to end on.

But check out Sold to the Gangleader. I like it better and its longer.

Have a good day!