Ch.1 Pg.3

Nicole's pov.

I choose to not talk if he asks me anything unless other wise. I end up falling asleep in his arms. Surprisingly.

"DREAM" 'I was laying in bed like I do and my father comes in and yells
"You pig, you ate the apple I was going to have for lunch" he comes over and starts kicking me in the ribs and my stomach making me cough up blood and he starts to smack me and starts to strangle me because I apparently ate the apple. So I yell "no I didn't please stop" he drops me "then bitch were is my apple I paid $17 dollars for that apple I want it" he yelled with furry "I p-packed your l-lunch" I yelp. Then he just starts to beat me again I'm crying having a melt down when everything goes dark but not all the way'

But about 5 in the afternoon I wake up to the man shaking me asking me if I'm okay, which I wasn't, I shake my head no and start to cry in his grasp.

"Sweetheart what's wrong, why were you crying and you looked like you were in pain" he ask me softly while hugging from the side.

----------------------------------------------
Tyler's pov.

After I ask my question I hug her from the side, does that even make sense, but at the worse moment my phone goes off, I pat my princesses shoulder and walk into the doorway so I can talk with Jay, Jay's my favorite person out of all the people in my gang.
"Hey Tyler" Jay talks through the phone.
"Hey Jay, I got my self a cutie and I got to go she just a had a VERY bad nightmare she was crying and even looked like someone was hurting her" I speak quietly so she couldn't hear.
"Well okay bro talk when I get to the house" and with that he hung up.

I walk back to my sweetheart and since I feel bad and she might need a shower or something.
"Do you want to take a hot shower to calm you nerves?" I ask calmly so I don't upset even more.

She just nods her head yes. So I walk her back to 'our' room and show her to the bathroom and everything.

"Hey I'll be back with close and a fresh towel take as long as you need okay" she just nods her head yes and I leave.

I walk to my younger sisters closet and get a pair of underwear, a shirt, and some leggings just to top it off then I head to the laundry room, luckily no ones is home because Thursday's are the day everyone goes out for partying and drinking but I like my free time, sometimes I go out but rarely, so I grab 2 fresh towels out of the dryer since there's so many people in the house we have a spare room just for laundry, there's 47 guys here including me, and 25 girls including my sweetheart, so that makes like 72 people in the house so yeah. I walk back to the bathroom and open the door a crack and place the close and towels on the marble counter and walk out and laying in our bed.

----------------------------------------------
Nicole's pov.

I hear the door to the bathroom close and I see leggings shirts and a few towels. The water is burning my skin but it helps with the pain inside, I ended up getting so red it hurt to touch anything. But I sucked it up and put on the shirt, then underwear, then the black leggings. I look at my self in the mirror and see a tomato I'm all dark pink, but I decide to ignore it.

I walk out of the hot bathroom into the cold room and the cold is burning my skin so bad I can't walk I fall with a small yelp. And the man is over to help me, when he notices the dark pink skin.
"How hot did you put the water" he says while bringing his hand up to my face making me cry and hold my burning face, but he just holds my cheek with his hand and then hugs me.

"What's you name" he asks to me even though I've been here for how many hours and he hasn't asked.

"Nicole" I whisper so it would be hard to hear.

"My name is Tyler" he says manly, he softly picks me up bridal stile and places me on the bed and he started asking me questions, some weird some normal like from what's your zodiac symbol to what's you favorite color I rarely asked questions. We've been talk for hours more like he's been asking me stuff while I answer and I ask one after like about 15 of his questions soon I'm drifting into the darkness of night, when I feel two arms rap around my body but in to tired to make a fuss about it.

----------------------------------------------
Well thanks for reading and if you liked it vote I always have a lot of free time and hopefully with be able to actually finish this one
----------------------------------------------