Ch.1 Pg.8

Nicole's pov.
Shit.

Umm...for some reason I just cry.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME NICOLE" Tyler yells at me making me wince.

" I-I'm sorry, I freaked out I didn't know what to do and I thought you would be mad at me because I let it happen" I cry.

"Hey it's okay I didn't know you were with him if I knew I wouldn't have done it"Ethan spoke softly.

"Nicole I want you in our room now please" Tyler said.

And with that I walk off to our room and just sit on my side of the bed. Waiting. Finally Tyler is here.

"I'm sorry" and he says while laying in bed to go to sleep. And I do the same

----------------------------------------------------

When I wake up again Tyler's stong arm is waist. Which is fine don't get me wrong but I don't know if I like Tyler or Ethan more. UGH. Do boys have to be to weird. I slowly get out of Tyler's grip and walk to the basketball court and shoot some hoops. Then this girl around 16 or 15 comes so to me seeing if she could join. I said yes and she said "By the way I'm Lena" "I'm Nicole" I said. She had dark brown hair with green eyes she was pail she had a birthmark on her neck she was about 5'3. Then for about an hour in to playing I see Tyler is by the door to the house.

"This is where you were... hey Lena" hey says.

"Hi, Tyler"

"Yeah I like to shoot some hoops and then Lena came we played until you showed up, what do you need?" I ask.

"Nothing just trying to look for you, I'm going out I'll be right back, Lena make sure she doesn't do anything stupid okay?" I just glare at him and Lena says "Of course".

----------------------------------------------------
Hey sorry it took awhile I have school work because I don't want to fail but luckily I was able to fit it in hoped you liked it. Sorry it was short I didn't know what to right. If you liked vote and if you want me to keep going comment or vote.
----------------------------------------------------