Ch.1Pg.5

Nicole's pov.

"Umm...Tyler, w-what are you d-doing" I asked shaking.

"Watching you freak out" he laughs.

"You jerk, I hate you" I say anger rise with in me and then.

'SMACK'

I didn't even notice I smacked him until his face became red.

"Nicole, you...are...going...to...regret that" he spat.

So I booked it out of the room and to the stairs and quickly running down them. When I felt hands wrap around me waist I yelped.

"Shut up, he's going to here you" this young deep voice said.

"W-who are y-you" I ask trying to get out of there grip.

"The name is Vex"he says in my ear making me shiver.

"I'm Nic-" but Vex hand covers my mouth and sh-shs me.

Big loud foot steps run down the hallway.

"NICOLE, GET YOU ASS OVER HERE" Tyler yelled.

"He will calm down in about an hr. what did you do"Vex whispers in my ear.

"He was being creepy and he said it was a prank or what ever and I got mad and smacked him...hard" I say but just as quiet.

So it been about two hours until then and Vex told me to quickly run to the room and laying down and sleep and even pro tend if I have too.

To I slowly open the door and look up the stairs. Nothing. So I book it up them...when I hear a door open and I panic and run into the room next door. A bathroom. Well great. I pro tend someone is showering. But the foot steps go strait to the door and someone knocks. I don't know what to do so I bang on the door. And great the feet leave. About 3 minutes later I turn off the water and walk to the bedroom. I quickly get my pjs on and lay in bed. But I hear foot steps come in the room.

"Oh Nicole, you finally come out of hiding , I knew it was you in the bathroom, they don't bang on the door, NICOLE" I jump "I know your awake".

I look over to him and his eyes are full of hatred. He slowly walks up to me and grabs me by the neck and place to the wall. "I'm... sorry" I speak while a single tear runs down my cheek and onto his hands his eyes go to sadness and...pity. He drops his hand from my neck and I slowly fall to the ground coughing. He picks me up and places me on the bed. I can't move. I'm to scared. He lays on his back next to me.

"Nicole"

"Yes"

"I'm sorry"

"So am I"

"Why" he asks turning his head to face mine.

"I got mad and hit you" I sigh

"It's okay it didn't hurt though but what did when when you said you hated me, and then you ran away from me, but where did you hide?"

"When I got down the stairs hands lightly grab me and pulls me in, he said his name was Vex"I answer.

"Oh he's one of my best guys, well night love" he says sweetly kissing my forehead.

"Night"

----------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the long update.

And yay they made up
And if you liked it vote and stuff hope you like it.
----------------------------------------------------