Ch. 2 pg. 14

Nicole's view.

After shopping we head home. I get on my phone that I haven't been on in like months. I decide to watch some YouTube. In my recommendation I see a video about corgis, my eyes went wide and I got so existed. Corgis are my favorite breed of dog, I always wanted one and like so many other pets. I hear a knock on the bedroom door. I get up and open it to see one of Tyler's gang buddy. I believe his name is Alex.

"Nicole, have you seen Tyler, I can't find him anywhere" he questions.

"He said he was at a store but didn't say which one, sorry" I say.

"Oh okay thanks" he says starting to walk away.

"Why did you need him again" I ask.

"Oh umm I met this girl awhile ago and I want to marry her but I need Tyler's permission" he says.

" oh. Well when he comes home I'll tell him to go get you, Alex is it" he nods.

I close the door and wait for Tyler to come home. I wonder where he is he's been gone a while. Then the door to the room starts to open, it's Tyler with a box with hole in it.

"Hey I'm home, I have a surprise for you" he say.

" What is it?" I ask.

"A dog but look inside."

"Oh..kay" I drag out.

I slowly open the box to see a puppy but not just any puppy a corgi puppy. I grabbed it and hugged it. I look up to Tyler to see his face with a giant smile on it.

"Oh my god Tyler, I--I have no words to describe how happy I am" I say putting the puppy down and hugging him tightly.

"It was nothing" he says hugging me back.

"Oh and Alex wants to talk to you about something" I say.

"What is this something he wants to talk" he asks.

"Well then you better go find him" I say pushing him out the door.

I sit on the floor and play with our new puppy.

----------------------------------------------------

Tyler's view.

I head over to Alex's room and knock on it.

"Hello?" Alex asks.

"Can I speak with you in my office" I say heading to my office.

I sit in my chair, not even a minute later Alex walks and takes a seat.

"I heard you were looking for me"

"Yes I have a questions"

"Well what is it"

"Can I marry Wendy?"

"No" I bluntly say.

"Why"

"Because I haven't met her and j haven't married Nicole yet"I say.

"You guys aren't even dating" he says.

"Oh I never asked" I say. "You may leave, I'll think about it"he nods and walks out.

----------------------------------------------------
Hey I made a new story called Summer Brake. I hope you guys like it. If you liked this boring and short paige vote and I'm sorry it so short and boring.
----------------------------------------------------