Chapter 2

"babe have you seen my keys?" i ask Chad. "No, now please stop screaming" he said under the covers. i roll my eyes playfully.   

 "you know if you didn't spend all last night awake you wouldn't be so grouchy" i say while straddling his back.

he chuckles "i had to, you looked extremely sexy in that dress"  i giggle and kiss his naked back. getting off i grab my phone and make my way out the room. 

"okay i'm off to work" "oh, the keys are on the counter table!" i heard him yell. "thank you!" i yell back and took the keys from the counter closing the door behind me.

Walking to my red Honda car. i unlock it and got in. driving to the restaurant i worked in called frost. i work here with Crystal that's how we first met. 

A customer was giving her a hard time. i stood up for her and helped her out. Since then we have been inseparable.

i pull up to the restaurant, parking in the front i get out. "Morning Hanna" my boss David tells me as i walk in. "Good morning sir" i say back.

 "Hey Hanna" Crystal hugs me. she hands me my short black apron. "let's get to working" i say sounding like our boss David. 

she laughs and puts her long blue dyed hair in a ponytail. "i can't believe you dyed your hair blue" i say to her in amazement.

 she smiles "its pretty on me. you should dye your hair too! maybe the tips you can do it red, with your black hair it will look nice" 

Crystal is beyond beautiful, her hair is up to her belly button and it's a light blue color, she has freckles on her cheek bones. her plump pink lips and her beautiful sky blue eyes are hard not to resist

i shrug "maybe " "come on ladies lets get to work" David said to us as he walked past us. "yes sir" Crystal said saluting him. 

i chuckle "Cris we're not soldiers"  she shrugs "we are practically in boot camp, we can't do anything without him being behind our shoulders telling us not to eat the food"

 i shake my head "Crystal we're not supposed to eat the food we serve" she waves her hand at me "tomato tomato"  i laugh and walk to serve tables.

****

we are about to close the restaurant when a Man comes in. And boy can i just say that besides Chad he is the most sexiest man i have ever laid eyes on.  

 his black hair and blue eyes and deep dimples making him look like he was sculpted by the Gods himself. Actually he kinda looked like Damon Salvatore.

"sorry we're about to close" Crystal says while looking at him with lust in her eyes.

the guy nods and says in a sexy British accent. "i know, i'm here to see David"  Crystal is cheesing a lot. i bet she feels the same way i do. totally in a trance by his beauty.

"oh he's in his office" she says while biting her lip. he starts walking towards the office. passing by me he looks at me and smirks. i bite my bottom lip. he looks at my lips for a second then my eyes before walking away.

"hello" he says. i smile "hi" me and Crystal watch as he heads into davids office. both of us totally drooling.

"oh my God! do you see that hot piece of ass! ooh i need to hop on that" Crystal says squeezing my arms. i roll my eyes "he's not that good looking" i lie. 

she sucked her teeth at me and hit my arm "girl shut up you know he is the sexiest man alive. you saw his dimples ooh and that accent ugh" she fall's on the floor like if someone shot her.

i laugh, she's so dramatic. "get up you weirdo" i pull her arms up. she gets up than looks at me smirking. "what?" i asked innocently. she pokes my cheek "you think he is more sexy than Chad don't you?"