Chapter 12

i drove silently to the beach. the spot where me and Brandon were at the other day. i took a deep breath. God this is so wrong! but i want him so bad!   

i park my car 2 blocks away from the beach. my heart felt like it was pumping out of my chest. i could practically hear my beating heart. i haven't felt this nervous since i was getting ready to marry Chad.

i let out a breath as i look at Brandon's back. he was standing near the water looking at the moon. i hesitantly walk up to him. "hey" i say while walking. 

he turns around smiling. "you came" i nod and stand in front of him. "why wouldn't i?" he shrugs "i thought you were mad at me, you haven't called me"      

i shrug "I've been doing a lot of soul searching" he chuckles "right right, so that's why you ignored me at the wedding? you couldn't say hi?"      

i gasp "Me?! you were the one that came with a girl! you could have said hi!" he scratches the back of his neck. 

"right Jessie, i forgot she was there" i roll my eyes at him. "you forgot ? is that how you normally treat girls? you use them and than forget they ever existed?"

"what no--" "cause if that's what you do then i don't want any part of it" i turn to leave but he grabs my wrist. "Hanna stop, i didn't mean it like that"

i stay silent and look at the sand instead. "i just forgot cause she left soon after you did, and i stayed at the party till it finished which was at midnight" i made eye contact with him.

"sorry for jumping to conclusions....i do that a lot" i mumble. he smiles and puts his hands on my shoulders "i respect women, i don't use them as objects" 

i nod and look back down at my feet. he lifts my chin up with his finger. "i want you Hanna" he whispers and locks his lips with mine.

i moan and kiss back. Jessie her name is Jessie. i pull away from him pushing his chest slightly away from mine. 

"Jessie, who is she?" i ask. he sighs "just this girl i know" he tries to go back to kiss me but i jerk my head away from him. 

"who is she?" i'm trying to stay calm and not act like a jealous girlfriend but i can't help it. he sucks his teeth and puts his hands back on his sides. 

"i used to sleep with her" he admits. i nod slowly "you brought her to the wedding, so you're still sleeping with her?" 

he sighs and crosses his arms over his chest "so what if i am?" i gasp my mouth fell open. "you're still sleeping with her while you're kissing me!" 

i turn around and start to walk to leave the beach "you're still sleeping with Chad!" he calls out running after me. 

i spin myself around and point my index finger at him "he's my husband! i just can't say no to him" he puts his hand up in the air. 

"then go be with him! what are you doing here with me on the beach?!" he yells. i shove his chest, he took a step back and looked shocked from my outburst. 

"i'm here cause i can't get you out my mind! somehow you have something that Chad doesn't and it's making me go crazy with need for you!" i yell. he bites his bottom lip. 

"well, i can't get you off my mind either! you're in my head all the time!" he shouts back. "then why are you still talking to Jessie?!" 

"Cause you're still with chad!" he snaps back. i stay quiet. i can't believe this is happening. i knew this would be a bad idea. the right thing to do is to leave him on this beach alone and never talk to him again.

But i can't. i need Brandon, i can't give him up. i walk closer to him "i'm sorry, i was so busy thinking about myself in this situation that i totally forgot about the way you would start to feel" 

he sighs and grab's my hands locking them with his. "i would stop talking to Jessie if that will make you feel better" i sigh.

"i don't want to lose you Brandon, i don't know why but i need you in my life" i admit. he smiles "i need you also" i smile back. he pulls me in for a hug. my head on his chest. 

his hands were on my back. "this is crazy isn't it?" i whisper. he chuckles and nods "yes it is....but can you promise me something?" 

i arch my neck to look at him. "what?" he licks his bottom lip. "can you try not to have sex with him? i mean i know it's gonna be hard but if i can't sleep with Jessie i think it's only fair that you don't sleep with Chad" 

i sigh and nod "for you Brandon, anything" he smiles and leans his head down to peck me on the lips. "thank you" he mumbles. i smile "you're welcome" 

he puts his hand on the back of my neck and french kisses me. i kiss back with the same passion. he put his hand under my butt and tells me to jump. 

i wrap my legs around his waist, so at least we are at eye level now and both our necks aren't hurting from trying to kiss each other. 

i guess it's settled, i'm cheating on chad. i should feel guilty about it, i should feel disgusted with myself for kissing another man. 

But i don't, i'm happy. i can't really explain it but i need Brandon in a way i never needed Chad. i still love him but in a 'i have to love you cause you're my husband' way. 

i gasp when he squeezes my butt. whew Crystal and Nate are gonna be screaming in excitement when i tell them. 

we pull apart. "wanna go in the water?" Brandon asks with a husky voice. i chuckle and shake my head "it's dark out, there could be a monster or something in the water" 

he chuckles "are you serious? a monster?" i nod "yes you ever watched surface?" he shakes his head "well, this lady created a sea monster, they look like big lizards but their bigger than a whale" 

he smirks at me, amusement in his eyes. "it's just a movie" i suck my teeth "it is not just a movie! it's a t.v show and it could happen in real life" 

he rolls his eyes at me. i felt myself slipping off so i jumped more up as he held my butt to keep me in place. i put my arms around his neck. 

"you know we could do it right here on this beach" he says while kissing my jawline. i give him a 'are you crazy' look. he chuckles softly. "i'm just saying, no ones around" 

i roll my eyes at him "we are not having sex on the beach....at least not now" his eyes went wide while he smirks "so next time?" i nod and peck his lips "next time" 

he chuckles and puts me down. i fix my shirt and arch my neck to look at him. "so since we not gonna have sex on the beach what do you want to do now?" he asks while crossing his arms together. 

i shrug and start to walk to leave the beach. he follows me "it's really dark outside...there's not much to do" i say while grabbing his hands locking it with mine. 

he looks down at our hands and smiles "well tomorrow, you can come over my house and we can do something then" i smile up at him "your house? i'm finally gonna see where you live?" 

he chuckles "yeah i guess so" i lean my head on his arm while we walked. "okay so tomorrow i'll come over, you have to send me your address" 

he puts his hand on my back pocket taking out my phone. "what's your pass code?" he asks. "1010" he rolls his eyes "so basic" he mumbles. i slap his arm playfully. after a few minutes he puts my phone back in my pocket. 

"i put my address on your google map thing so all you have to do is click on it and than follow the directions" i nod "i know how to work google maps Brandon" he shrugs "i was just making sure" 

i roll my eyes. we stop when we reach my car. "this is me" i say and lean my back on my car. he smiles and bends down kissing me softly. "get home safe" he whispers and pulls away. i go on my tip toe and arch my neck kissing him softly. 

"you get home safe" we smile at each other. he tucks my hair behind my ear. "see you tomorrow" i kept my smile on my face while i got in my car he closes the door for me. i wave bye while i drive off.

i can't wait for tomorrow