Chapter 20

I went to Nate's house after texting him if I can. he opened the door for me and rushed at milos side. "he's so cute!" he yelled kissing milos head. I chuckle "yeah I know" I walked into the house Nate still petting milo.

when I walked in milo broke free from Nate and rushed at my side. Nate gasped "how dare he leave me for you!" Nate yelled and closed the door. I laugh "he's been attached to me since I got him"

he rolled his eyes "whatever, I want to know Chad's reaction!" he said sitting down on his couch. I took milo out his leash and sat down.

of course he sat down next to my foot. I told Nate Chad's reaction to my baby. Nate just said he hoped milo bite's his dick off cause he was rude to him for no reason.

"so tell me about Jeremy what happened at the movies? did you even watch the movie at all?" I asked. he laughed and slapped my shoulder "of course not that's why I picked a wack movie" he said smirking.

I laugh "so are you guys a thing now?" he shook his head "we're just taking things slow for now" I nod. my phone rang making milo jump. patting him softly I answered it without looking at the caller ID.

"hello?" I said. "Hanna is this you?" a man asked on the line. confused I said "yes who's this?" "it's Marcus Crystal's been in a accident!" he yelled on the phone.

I immediately shot up. "what! when where?!" I yelled. "what happened?!" Nate asked me. "crystal's been in a accident." I told him. he ran out the door running to his car. I followed him milo following me.

"bitch lets go hurry up!" he yelled at me. I rushed to his car getting the keys from him. "where are you?" I asked "Methodist hospital " he said. I hung up and drove as fast as I could to the hospital.

when we got there Marcus was standing walking back and forth. "what happened?!" Nate yelled asked at him. Marcus sighed.

"she left my apartment and was walking across the street when this car came out of nowhere and hit her....she went flying my heart seriously dropped" his eyes started to water.

I put my arms around him. he started to sob "it's okay she's going to be fine" I said with teary eyes. milo whimpered rubbing his head on my leg. "excuse me miss no dogs allowed here" some nurse said to me.

i gave her the finger and continued hugging Marcus. "he's not bothering anyone miss" Nate told her while wiping his eyes. she sucked her teeth and walked away. "Crystal?" a doctor asked. Marcus pulled away from me.

"yes is she okay?" he asked in a worried tone. the doctor nodded. we all sighed in relief. "she fractured her bones in her leg. we were able to fix it but she will need to stay here for a week or 2 and her wrist is badly injured she won't be able to do anything on her left wrist for a while"

we nod. milo stood up on his 2 back legs he was as tall as the doctor. "wow!" the doctor yelled. "your dog is huge!" I laughed and rubbed his belly. "why is he standing up?" Nate asked. I shrugged. milo than went back down on all fours.

"weird dog" Marcus mumbled. i chuckled. "you can go see her but the dog has to stay here." the doctor told me. i sigh "Nate can you stay here with him for a little while i'll be quick" he nodded and grabbed milo's leash.

I started to walk with Marcus. when i felt a scratch on my leg. not a hurtful one just a little tap of milo's nail. i turned to look at him he was whimpering and pulling Nate to follow me. since milo was so strong and big he was pulling Nate with no problem.

i sighed "wait milo with Nate i'll be quick okay i promise i'll be right back just let me check on Crystal okay" i told him and kissed his nose. that seemed to work he sat down calmly and watched me go.