Chapter 22

THE SONG ABOVE DESCRIBES BRANDON AND HANNA PERFECTLY!! if for some reason you can't see it go to youtube and look up Pinky promise by baby cris

I woke up with Brandon's arms around me. him snoring slightly on my neck. i sighed and gently moved closer to him, loving the feeling of being in his arms.

i turn my body around so i was facing him. i smiled to myself even in his sleep he looks like a sexy beast. his skin shining from the light hitting it, it looked like it wasn't bothering him at all. his black hair covering his eyes.

i gently started to crease his cheek. following where his jawline started and ended. i felt like a creep. i chuckled to myself. i was never like this with Chad. maybe when we were just boyfriend and girlfriend but that was only once. 

Chad will wake up with me touching his face and tell me it was annoying and to stop.....dick.

i kissed his lips that were parched giving him a peck. he moved slightly but didn't wake up. i kissed his cheek and than his jaw. he still didn't wake up. i'm gonna let him sleep and go downstairs to make breakfast.   

after brushing my teeth and by accident woke up milo i went downstairs to make me and Brandon's breakfast. Giving milo food i placed our plates on the table and went upstairs to wake Brandon up.

i straddled his butt since he was laying on his stomach. "Brandon wake up" i sang. nothing, not even a movement from him. i slapped his butt "wake up"  he groaned but didn't get up. so i pinched his butt making him yelp.

i laugh falling on my side when he jumped up. he groaned "that hurt" he said rubbing his butt. i laugh "aw i'm sorry but you wouldn't wake up, i made breakfast come down and eat" he grinned at me.

"you cooked again?" i nod "duh that's how you make breakfast you stupid sexy beast now let's go"

he sits up kissing me softly he went to the bathroom. i skipped downstairs sitting down waiting for Brandon so we can eat together.

when he came down he kissed the top of my head and sat down across from me. "so how did you sleep?" i asked while shoving a egg in my mouth. he smiled "it was good this beautiful women was sleeping next to me" 

i blush smiling at him. he cleared his throat and got all serious "Hanna i have to tell you something." i put my fork down looking at him confused. "okay, what is it?" he took a deep breath before saying "i want you" 

i choke on air and cleared my throat. "um, okay right now?" i asked while beginning to take my shirt off. he chuckled and shook his head

"i don't mean sex princess, i mean i want you to be mine, only mine" he said while getting up. my heart started to beat faster i was having trouble breathing. 

"w-what" i said shaky. he bend down in front of me on both his knees he grabbed my hand looking me straight in the eyes when he said "leave Chad and come with me" i lick my lips and look down not knowing what to say.

"i know you want to, i know you can picture us together, we could have a family together Hanna...w-we can even move here this could be our house" he said while motioning to the mansion. "i-i" i stuttered. he kissed my palm. 

"be with me, i'll show you what real love is" i bite my lip and shook my head taking my hand out and stood up. "i-i can't i-i made vows i-" i started but he caught me off. 

"made vow's my ass!" he said making me look at him in surprise, his accent made him sound even more sexy when he cursed and yelled. "huh?" he stood up walking towards me.

"you heard me, yes you made vow's but did you keep it? no you're here cheating on him with me!"

i sighed "Brandon-" he shook his head grabbing me towards him. "no Hanna i want to be with you, i'll never hurt you i will never make you cry unless it's happy tears, i'll give you whatever you want! you want kid i'll give you one, you want a street with your name on it i'll pay someone to have it done!"

tears started to fall down. he held my hand to his chest. "you want my heart you can have it i know it sounds cheesy but i will give you anything Hanna.....i-i love you"  i sobbed out loud shaking my head as i looked down.

"you can't love me" i said to him almost as a whisper. he nodded " i can and will. we've been doing this for months already i saw the way you cried on stage when you sang at my cousins wedding when you saw me with Jessie 

i see how happy you are when i tell you i'll give you kids, i see how big your smile is whenever i call you beautiful and when i call you nicknames" he grabs the back of my head our faces inches away.

"i love you Hanna, leave Chad be with me i know you want to" he said and kissed my lips softly. i couldn't help pulling him closer to kiss him more. i do love Brandon i do. i want to leave Chad to be with him but something's stopping me.

i pull away shaking my head i backed away from Brandon "no no, i-i can't" he threw his hands in the air. "you're kidding me right? Hanna why are you trying to block your feelings about me. you don't want to be with Chad! so just leave him!" 

i shook my head and went upstairs to get my shoes and milo. "Hanna what are you doing?" he asked following me. "i just wanted to cheat on Chad i didn't want to grow attached to you Brandon." i tell him while putting my pants on and shoes.

"Hanna--" i cut him off "no Brandon listen to me i don't love you" i lie. i do i love him so much but it's so wrong. he looked hurt "wha-" i cut him off again. "all i wanted was to have you as a distraction from my problems with my husband" i lie again. i have to hurt him it's the only way.

"i never want to see you again Brandon what we have is over" i walk past him. "that's what you really want? To be done with me?" he asked. no i'm not i want you Brandon. 

i nodded "yes that's what i want" i couldn't help the tears that came out as i lied to the man i fell in love with who made my heart jump a mile. he nodded looking so hurt in my response. "fine then i'm done with you" he said. my heart broke in pieces. 

"You're a coward you know that hanna, a coward! You're running instead of owning up to how you feel!"

i cried some more ignoring him and walked out with milo. crying my eyes out as i walked away from the mansion and Brandon. i looked back at the house seeing Brandon watch me through the window i cried more and started to run. 

i ran and didn't know where i was going i just ran. i dropped on the floor a few blocks away from the mansion breaking down on the sidewalk crying. milo laying down next to me trying to comfort me. i cried and cried.

"why did i do that?!" i yelled at myself. "that was my chance to tell him how much he means to me!" i yelled again shaking my head "i'm so stupid" i whispered to myself. i took out my phone and called Nate.

"hello sexy "i sniffed "Nate?" "oh my gosh what happened are you okay? " "no, can you come pick me up please" "of course send me the address i'll be right there babe don't move" he said and hung up. 

12 minutes later i see Nate's car pull up. he ran out his car rushing to me on the floor. "oh honey what happened?" he asked while hugging me. "i lost him Nate i lost Brandon i gave him up" i cried out. Nate hugged me tighter. 

"come on let's get you home sweetie come on" he said trying to get me up from the floor. milo followed us as he opened the passenger door for me. milo climbed in through the back door and he drove away.

"we're going to get you home and fix you up okay?" he tells me. i nod and laid my head on the window. closing my eyes seeing Brandon's hurt eyes when i told him i didn't love him. 

****

Nate dropped me off home and asked if i needed him to stay with me. i shook my head and told him i'll be fine. now i'm in the shower replaying over and over again what happened with me and Brandon. 

when i got out Chad was sitting down on the edge of the bed looking down at the floor daydreaming. i walked up to him and grabbed his face to look at me. and kissed him. he kissed me back shoving his tongue in my mouth.

he groaned and pulled me closer making me straddle him. he put me on the bed and kissed my neck sucking it lightly. i sighed and let him i let him touch me and have his way with me, all with no condom for the first time since we been together we had sex with no condom.

the next day i threw up.