Chapter 29

"Brandon....Brandon" i whispered to him while shaking him trying to wake him up. "hmm" he groaned. "Babe" i said. he continued sleeping.

i groan and rub my huge belly. i was now 6 months and i'm big for 6 months. i stood up groaning, "ow ow ow" i hissed i felt like someone was stabbing my vagina. "no no no it's to soon" i groan again. 

and started hitting Brandon's chest. "Brandon, Brandon!" i yelled. he shot up. "wha--what happened?" i laid my head down. "it hurts it hurts" i yelled. he looked so confused "what hurts the baby?" he asked.

i nodded "i think it's time---" i screamed in pain cutting myself off. "wait wait it can't be you're not due till august" he said scared. i shook my head "the doctor lied! she wants to come out!" i yelled. 

he got up picking me up. "wait we have to get dressed" he said. i looked at him confused. "what?"

he chuckled "i think you forgot we were busy last night and are both naked right now." i looked down and sure enough i was wearing nothing.

"i forgot" i chuckled.

****

"push!" the doctor told me. i scream while squeezing Brandon's hand his fingers turning white. "come on baby you got this push!" Brandon yelled.

"ahhhhh!" i yelled. when finally i heard a baby crying. i sighed in relief. "There's another one. push" the doctor told me. 

"what?!" me and Brandon both yelled. "push!" the doctor told me again. i screamed again pushing the other baby out. which by the way i didn't even know i had. the sonogram only showed one baby girl.

i heard another baby crying. i laid my head back down. "is there another one?" i asked Brandon weakly. he nodded his head smiling. i smile than i saw black.

****

i open my eyes slowly "turn off the light" i groan. "it's off sweetie"  i heard my mom say. i opened my eyes and saw my parents, Brandon and maya around me. "where's my babies?" i asked. 

"they right here" Maya said handing me my baby girl. Brandon handed me my baby boy. "their so beautiful and tiny" i said while tears fell down. "you did good sweetie" my dad told me. i smiled at him. looking at my babies. 

i looked at Brandon who was smiling. "i'm here" i heard Crystal say while walking in with Nate. Nate and Crystal came closer "aww twins" Nate said. i smiled. "can i hold the girl?" Crystal asked with tears in her eyes.

i nodded she took the girl. "whats her name?" Crystal asked. i looked at Brandon he put his hand up in surrender. i rolled my eyes at him handing the boy to Nate. 

"this is maria vincent and Alex vincent" i told everyone. they all awed. I didn't know I was having the boy but I always said if I had one his name would be Alex. Brandon kissed my head "thank you for my peanuts" he told me. i smiled at him. 

then saw black again.

****

3 months later

"okay babies lets go get you guys some clothes. " i said talking to Maria and alex while they were in the Carriage. Brandon is working so i thought why don't i take them to go shopping. handing them their bottles we went inside babies R us. 

"aw this is so cute Maria for you" i told her while showing her a pink baby onesie. her response was sticking out her tongue. smiling at her i look around for some more.

"Hanna?" i heard a familiar voice. i turn around and saw Chad. "oh my God Chad hi" i said giving him a hug. "hey, wow you look good" i smiled "thank you what are you doing here?" i asked. 

"Carlos is having a baby with Julia so i'm buying stuff for them" he told me. i gasped "aw congrats" he smiled and looked at the carriage.

 "that's the baby?" he asked. i nodded turning the carriage around so he can see Alex and Maria. "twins wow" he said bending down to look at them. "hey cuties" he said playing with Alex's fingers. 

"they are beautiful" he told me. "i know" i said smiling. he got back up. "how's life?" i asked. "pretty good so far....i uh i have a girlfriend" he mumbled. i gasped "who?" "Jessie" he said i gasped again. "oh wow jessie, how did that happen?"

"i was at the bar and these guys were bothering her so i came and helped her out" i smiled "i'm happy for you..really i am" i honestly am. "thanks" he said scratching the back of his neck. 

Maria started to cry. "well i'll catch you later" he said awkwardly. i nodded giving him a hug. "it was nice seeing you Chad" he smiled "you to" he said bye to the babies and left.

"that was weird"

****

"Brandon!" i yelled. "what?!" he yelled back. "i love you!" i yelled jumping on him while he was laying down on the bed. he laughed "you put the babies to sleep didn't you?" i smiled at him "yes! finally" he chuckled.

grabbing my butt he kissed my neck. "how was your day?" he asked. i straddled him on the bed, my vagina on his stomach. "oh you know same old same old shopping with your peanuts"i told him.

he chuckled rubbing my back. "oh i saw Chad" he tensed up "and what happened." he said sitting up so now i was on his lap. "don't worry nothing bad but he's with Jessie now"  he chuckled "oh yeah i know"

i gasped "how did you know?"  "um hello me and jessie talked" i slapped his naked chest. "you talked to her when?" i asked feeling protective. "relax baby i'm yours it was last week i bumped into her at the mall and she told me"

"Uh huh" he rolled his eyes grabbing my chin and giving me a kiss. "i saw milo humping one of the baby's toys" he said.

i laughed. "he's gonna need a girlfriend soon" Brandon said. i agreed and gave him a kiss. 

rocking my hips on him. he chuckled "you're horny again aren't you?" he asked. i nodded moaning when i felt his boner through his pants. "my little sex addict" he told me. i chuckled hitting his chest again.

"do you want me to take care of the problem?" he asked. i nodded whimpering. he chuckled unbuckling his pants. i got off him to help him. i bite my lip looking at his member. i took off my shorts than my shirt. 

i climbed on top of him kissing him rocking myself on him. when i heard a cry from Alex. Brandon groaned "cockblocker" he mumbled.  i sighed and got off him, "i'll be back" he smirked "of course"

after stopping alex from crying i went back to brandon. "all set" i told him. i go on top of him and we start kissing. i rub myself on him and then maria started crying.

i groaned when Brandon pulled away "i got it" he said. this is gonna be hard, i thought to myself.