Chapter 16

"OH MY GOOOOD!!!!!!" Nate yelled making me and crystal put our hands on our ear.

"YOU DIRTY BITCH!" He yelled attacking me on the sand. "Nate you're blowing up my ear drum" crystal complained. Nate sat on my butt while my stomach was on the sand.

"Yeah Hanna is blowing a lot of stuff" Nate said while winking. I shake my head laughing. "Nate relax it's not even that serious" 

Nate sucked his teeth "not serious?! you gave a hot British guy your kitty and gave him blue balls. That is very much serious"

I roll my eyes. "Shut up" crystal laughs. we were outside at the beach while Nate was screaming.

I had a 2 piece red bathing suit on. Crystal has a 2 piece blue bathing suit and Nate had bright pink swimming shorts on.

Nate slapped my butt and got off me sitting next to crystal. I roll my eyes and sat up.

"Oh god we gotta stop talking about B" crystal says while looking at the back of me. "Why?" I ask. "Husband 2 o'clock."she says while nudging her chin. I look behind me and saw Chad with Carlos and another dude I didn't recognize.

I quickly got up going towards him. "Hey" I said. I give him a peck on the lips. "Hey sexy you here too?" He asked.

I nod "Yup that's why you see me here, Who's this?" I asked him pointing to the guy next to him.

"Oh this is Jeremy he's visiting from Germany" Chad says. "Hi I'm Hanna" I told Jeremy and gave him my hand.

"Hi you're so pretty"he told me while shaking my hand. I smile "thank you"

"May I ask if that's your friend over there" Jeremy asked pointing at crystal and Nate.

"Which one, the one with the big boob's or the pink shorts?" I ask while chuckling. He chuckled "pink shorts" I nod "those are my best friends crystal and Nate would you like to meet them?"

He nodded Chad rolled his eyes and whispered in my ear "he's eyeing Nate like a piece of candy"i chuckle softly and lead Jeremy to Nate.

"Nate crystal this is Jeremy from Germany" I said. They both said hi. Jeremy sat next to Nate. "Hi" Jeremy said. Nate smiled at him.

"So you speak German?" I ask. He nodded "yeah it was actually my first language so I apologize if I miss pronounce some words" Jeremy said.

I wave him off "it's okay, crystal let's go to the water" crystal nodded getting up. "Yeah leave me with the cutie" Nate said winking at Jeremy.

Jeremy blushed me and crystal oohed. Nate sucked his teeth "Shut up stupid bitches get in the water"

I flip him off while crystal laughs Chad rolled his eyes "I'm gonna see if I can find John he said he's here." I nodded kissing him softly.

"See you in the house?" He asked. I nod he slapped my butt than turned to leave. I rolled my eyes.

Crystal oohed "looks like you rather want a certain B word slap your butt instead" I chuckle "shut up let's get In the water"

We both run inside the water. Nate whistled "look at that ass jiggle! Check out blueberries melons!" 

We both laughed. Me and Crystal stayed in the water for quite some time. 

After getting all wrinkly we walked to where our stuff was to see none other than Nate and Jeremy kissing.

"Aw" crystal said disturbing them. Nate pulled apart. Jeremy look embarrassed. "Why are you here? you're ruining the moment shoo" Nate said to us.