Chapter 13

Day one on cheating on Chad take one. Ha Ha, i'm just kidding but yeah today i'm gonna see Brandon he wants to take me on his bike somewhere. i'm kinda excited. oh who am i kidding i am excited.

i don't really understand myself sometimes. i love chad but i want to cheat on him. cheat on him because he's boring and won't give me a baby. i'm so selfish. i did think of leaving him but for some reason i couldn't bring myself to.

don't ask me why cause i have no idea. "Hey Han have you seen my phone?" Chad asked me as he came in the room. i nod "yeah here" i reach over my night stand and hand him his phone. "i was using your WiFi" 

he chuckle's and lays down next to me. "you know i love you right?"  i nod "yeah i know" he smiled and kissed my cheek. putting his hand on my thigh. i sigh "what are you doing?" i ask while looking at his hand.

he shrugs "what? i can't touch my wife?" he asked while placing his hand up higher. "you can but not know i'm going out with Crystal and Nate" i lie. he sucks his teeth taking his hand out.

"you're always going out with them when are you gonna give me some time?" he asked laying down looking at the ceiling. i roll my eyes but he doesn't see "when i get back" i get off the bed. he grabs my wrist pulling me back down.

"that's not fair i'm hard now" he whined. i mentally roll my eyes and shake my head. i need to keep my promise to Brandon. "no i have to go" he sucks his teeth and puts his hand inside his boxers. "guess i have to use my hand now" 

i give him a disgusted look and grab my clothes that i had hanging for me to wear and put it on. 

****

****

when i got to Brandon's place he was already near his bike. "hey stranger" i said to him as i Approached him. 

he smirks "hello love, you finally came"  i groan "ugh i love your accent" i said putting my arms around his neck.

he chuckled wrapping his arms around my waist. "is it your weakness?" he asked. i nod "that and your dimples" i told him and poked his cheek. he laughs "of course the dimples"  

i chuckle softly letting go of him. looking at his bike i asked "so where we going?" he smirked "you'll see" he hands me the helmet. i glare at him. "just so you know i hate surprises." 

he chuckled "you'll like this one trust me" i roll my eyes and got on after putting the helmet on. as we're driving i noticed we were far away from where we lived. "where we going?" i yelled asked him. he shakes his head "i'm not telling you princess" 

we finally stopped, i got off first using his shoulders for support. "what is this?" i asked while taking off the helmet. we were in front of a mansion.

 he smirked "this is mine" i open my eyes in shock "you're lying" i walk to the porch.

he chuckled "yes love, this is mine this whole island"  i look at him my eyes wide open. "what?!" i yell. he chuckled and grabbed my hand. "come on let me show you" he drags me inside.