Chapter 15

"Wow um" he said putting his finger on his chin scratching it. "I was 15 I was bored and wanted to know what all the fuss was about"

I nodded curling up next to him. "Your turn" He put his hand in my hair massaging my scalp. I loved it.

"How many kids do you want?" He asked. I sigh "I want at least 3 but I wouldn't mind 4"     

He puckers his lips kissing my head. "I would give them to you, you know" I look at him while my head laid on his shoulder.

"You really would?"I ask ignoring the way my heart was fluttering. He nods "if I was your husband I would have" I sigh oh of course that's what he meant "yeah.."

He put his hand on my chin lifting my head up. "Hey it's okay don't feel bad about Chad he doesn't understand that your a women who wants to breed like a dog"

I laugh Kissing his cheek. "What high school you went to?"  "i went to a high school in england"he replied.

"I went to sunset in brooklyn, I hated that school"  He smiles and kissed me softly on the lips. I smile at him.

 I grab his jaw pulling his head closer to mine I kiss him. He slipped his tongue in my mouth. I lost my hand's in his hair messing it up. I bite his bottom lip and pull it. then i let it go and stick my tongue in.

He groans "I love it when you do that"  I straddle him. He laughed when I almost fell out the chair.

"Be quiet" I warn. He laughed again "okay okay I'm sorry princess." he said pulling me closer. I glare at him.

He kissed my nose " I make some delicious lasagna would you like some?"  I nod pouting my lip.

"Aw does someone need a hug?"he said in a baby voice. I nod. He put his arms out like if he was gonna hug me but instead he pushed me off him. I fell on my butt.

"Brandon!"  He broke in laughter and picked me up bridal style. "I'm sorry princess it was tempting I had to" 

I glare at him. He smiled showing dimple. I rolled my eyes "put me down"I demanded. He shook his head. "Nope "he said popping the p.

"Brandon put me down" I demanded again. He shook his head. "Fine don't talk to me than"I said crossing my arm's together.

He chuckled and put me down on the counter. Still arms crossed I look away from him.

"Come on love look at me" I shake my head. "I don't like you" he chuckled "come on baby.....I'll give you head" 

I look back at him he laughed. "You look at me for that Huh"  I shrug. "I was told you will give me nice good head I'm waiting for it"

He laughs pulling me closer to him. I already had no panties on so he had easy access. He bend down putting his mouth on my love box.

I spread my legs wider for him. He darted his tongue in swirling it around. I moaned "keep it up and I might forgive you" I moan.

He chuckled in my vagina. I moan at the feeling. He held my hips putting me in place. As he ate me out.

After I reached my climax for about a billion times today he took his head out. "Forgive me now?" He asked putting my shirt down.

I sat up and nod smiling at him. wrapping my arms around his neck "all is forgive handsome" I said kissing him.

I pulled away before he could respond "you taste like vagina" I said whipping my mouth. He laughs "you taste delicious"    

I licked my lips than nodded "you right you right all those pineapples I eat did good" 

He laughs opening the fridge. "Okay I'm gonna make the lasagna you're gonna love it"  I chuckled "I hope so if not I'm aloud to throw up in your face"

He rolled his eyes. My phone started to ring. It was Chad's ringtone. My heart started beating faster.

I jump off the counter and grabbed my phone which was on the couch we were sitting on earlier and look at Brandon "it's Chad" He sighed "answer it, act like everything's normal" 

I nod and answered "hey babe"  Brandon tensed but kept getting the stuff he needed to cook.

"Hey, what you doing? "  "I'm making lasagna with Nate what are you doing?" I ask.

Brandon started to set up the lasagna. "I'm on my way to a job interview " "At this time it's already 9 something" I say while looking at the clock on the wall.

"Yeah well it's a nightclub to be a bartender"  I nod " that's cool" "I have an interview tomorrow morning at a company in Manhattan also" "that's awesome good job Chad!" I say while smiling.

He chuckled "you sound like my mother" I laugh. Brandon was looking more tensed than ever "well I got to go Nate's burning something, I'll see you tomorrow I'm staying over at Nate's"   

 "Okay I'll see you then love you" I nod "Yup you too bye" i hang up. I walked over to Brandon not knowing what to say.

"I'm sorry" I mumble. He looks at me "what for?"  I sigh "this is why I didn't want to do this in the first place it's awkward and wrong for the both of you" 

He shook his head "it's not that Hanna" he called me by my name....should I feel heart broken. No, I mean it's my name. But you know he's being serious right now.

"Than what is it Brandon this is why I can't do this people end up hurt....I should just leave" I go to walk towards the stairs to find the room that had my clothes in.

He grabbed my wrist stopping me "no don't leave we can work this out" "Brandon no I saw the way you were when I was on the phone with Chad it's not right I can't hurt you guys"

I felt a tear come out. "Princess no you won't hurt me" he said wiping my tears. I shake my head pushing his hand away.

"Yes I will I can't do this" I walk up the stairs of course he followed. "Baby no, come here we're in this together we just started Hanna please don't leave me right now" he said in a pleading voice.

"It's better if I do" I cried. I couldn't find the room so I just opened a random door and went in falling on the bed.

He sat next to me rubbing my back as I cried. "please don't leave, stay with me" I didn't say anything just cried.

He kissed my cheek than my forehead than my nose. "We are in this together you're not ready to leave Chad and I'm not letting you go any time soon I need you like you need me"

I look at him giving him a sad smile "you need me?" He smiled "I need you, you're my oxygen my water my food"  

"Oh yeah I know I'm your food" I said pointing to my vagina. He laughs and lifted me up off the bed.

"Now come on I need to give you some bomb lasagna" he said. I laugh and follow him to the kitchen.