Chapter 25

We were on our way to tell Chad the news. when i say i'm scared i mean i'm scared. his reaction to me being pregnant scares me the most because he doesn't want kids.

but than also adding that i been cheating on him for the last 6 months is also scary to tell him. i don't want them to fight so i'm gonna be in the middle. 

"you ready?" Brandon asked me in the car. we haven't drove yet. we were still in front of his house. i shook my head and looked at him. "Brandon i'm scared" i told him honestly. 

he grabs my hand and kissed it "i know love but this will all be over soon i promise okay?" i nod and look back at the window as he drove still holding my hand.

when we got to the front of my house i was shaking. "Brandon i think we shouldn't tell him about us" i said shaky. Brandon shook his head "we're telling him, you're mine now and he needs to get out the picture now let's go"

i shake my head staying in my seat. he sighed got out the car and opened my door. "get your fine ass out the car now" he demanded making me cross my legs together. i shook my head "no" 

he rolled his eyes "fine i'll go in myself" he said and started to walk to the front door. i immediately got out the car. "no no i'm going fine!" he smirked "good girl" he said and slapped my butt while i opened the door. 

Chad was in the kitchen when we walked in. milo went to my side licking my legs. i played with the bottom of my dress twirling it on my fingers to hid my shaking. 

"um Chad can you come here" i mumbled. Chad looked to me to Brandon and back to me. "what's he doing here?" he asked pointing at Brandon while walking closer to me. 

i sighed "um i have to t-tell you something" i stuttered. he nodded putting his hands on his hips. "okay what is it?" he asked. i sighed and looked at Brandon. he motioned me to talk. 

"i-i'm pregnant" i said. his eyes went wide. "w-what how, when, where i used a condom!" he yelled and i shook my head "you didn't"

he ran his hand through his hair. "i know i said i didn't want to be a father but now i gotta step up to be one and i will i promise" he said while holding my hands.

a tear fell down I did not expect him to say that. "i-i don't know if it's yours" he quickly let go my hand. "what?" he asked.

i pointed at Brandon. "it could be his" Brandon's arms were crossed on his chest as he looked at Chad. 

Chad stepped forward to him. "you've been sleeping with my wife?"  Brandon with no hesitation nodded. Chad punched Brandon's face, causing him to fall "oh my god!" i screamed. Brandon got up with a bloody lip and punched Chad back.

"stop stop!!" i screamed. they didn't listen and kept fighting. "stop! i can't breath" i said and put my hands on my knees. i couldn't breath, there was no oxygen in my lungs. "i...can't....breath....stop" i breath out they kept fighting. 

i fell on the floor clutching my stomach. they both finally stopped and looked at me on the floor. they both ran to me. "oh my god i'm so sorry baby" Brandon said while rubbing my stomach. "where's your pump?" Chad asked me. 

i pointed to my purse on the floor. he went and got it bringing it to me. i took it and pumped it. finally able to breath. "thank you" i told Chad. he nodded. 

i sighed and got up. "if you both don't stop attacking each other i swear i'll leave the both of you and raise the baby myself" i warned. they both nodded Chad put his hands in his pocket and Brandon just stood there. he knows i would never leave him so my threat meant nothing to him. 

"Chad i'm sorry okay i been Cheating on you with Brandon..." i said waiting for a reply. Chad sighed "why? was i really that bad?" i shook my head putting my hand on his cheek. "no you weren't i mean besides the part where you wouldn't give me a child