Chapter 4

"what did that fucker do? did he hit you? was he cheating on you?.....is he gay?" Crystal was asking me all these questions once she opened the door to let me in.  

 i shake my head sniffing. "no..he...he wouldn't let me...be--" i said through sniffles she cut me off and finished for me. "he argued with you about being a mother"

i nod putting a tissue around my eye to wipe the tears. she sighs "come on babe lets get you fixed up and we're gonna have some fun" 

she grabs my hand leading me to her room. i sniff confused "what do you mean?" 

"well you know how at work i told you i can't wait to go party?" she said while putting me down on the bed and running to her closet. "yeah?"

 she starts to pick out dresses and throwing them on the bed "well there's this new club that opened a few blocks from here and i decided that you are going to go with me to check it out" 

she hands me a black crop shirt and a black skirt. "here try this, these look like they go together" she says and turns to the closet again.

i sigh "Cris i don't want to go i just want to stay here and cry myself to sleep" i told her honestly. 

she laughs "ha ha your funny, now hurry up and get dressed so i can do your hair and makeup" i let out a deep sigh and take off my clothes putting on the outfit she gave me.

i gasp once i put it on and glared at crystal. "Crystal i am not wearing this! i am a married women i can't be going out like this!" 

 she gasp "omg i was right that does go good together! after tonight you can keep it" she says totally ignoring me.

i roll my eyes "crystal did you listen to me at all?"  she shook her head "Nope" popping the P. "okay now sit in this chair so i could do your face and hair"

 she pats the spinning chair near her makeup desk. i roll my eyes and sat down.

"damn girl hide that ass" she teases. i chuckle. she straightens my hair and puts makeup on me. when she was done she told me to open my eyes. i did what she said and gasp. 

"wow you should be a makeup artist this is good"  she blushed "aw stop it, my turn now!" she pushes me out the chair and did her own makeup and hair.

she had a tight black short dress on that showed a lot of her cleavage and she also straighten her blue hair. when she was done she gave me heels and said. "now let's go have some fun"

 she grabs my arm smiling dragging me to her car. i laugh "bitch relax!" i said when she ran to her car door opening it. 

she laughs "shut up, come on before you change your mind" i roll my eyes at my crazy best friend and open the passenger door getting in.

****

we arrive at the club. Girls got in for free while guys had to pay 10 dollars. "ID ladies" the security said to us. Crystal happily gave him her ID, i gave him mine.