Chapter 18

grabbing his hand i open the door he said was his room. i close the door behind him and turned to him. "are you gonna show me what you can do to me?" he asked me in a seductive way.

i nodded running my fingertips on his chest. "you shouldn't have kissed her in front of me"

he smirked "and why is that?" i cupped his member. he groaned "because my dear British papi these lips are meant for me and me only"

i grab his penis harder "hey Brandon" he looks at me. he looked in pain like he was ready to come with me just holding him. "you got handcuffs?" i asked. he laughed "what do you need handcuffs for?" 

still grabbing him i used all my strength to push him with my other hand on the bed. he fell on his back i crawled on top of him still grabbing it i straddled him. "i think you know what for" i whispered in his ear.

he groaned "in the closet" he said breathless. i kissed his neck and got off letting go of him. i went to his closet and pulled out the handcuffs that were on the floor. i found 2 pair of handcuffs. taking them out i straddled him again.

"why do you have 2 pairs of handcuffs?" i asked, he shrugs "i got it from my Halloween costume, i was a cop" i raised both of them "but you have 2 of them" he chuckles "the other one is from a sex shop, this girl i used to sleep with was kinky" 

i rolled my eyes and straddled him. 

"raise your hand up" "why do i have to listen to you?" he asked in a teasing tone. i leaned forward putting my breast on his chest. "just do what i say" i whispered to him. he put his hands above his head.

i handcuffed his left hand to the bed and did the same to the other hand. "now when i say you can take over i will let you go and you could do whatever you want with me" i told him as i pulled down his pants. he cleared his throat.

"i didn't know you were about this life princess"  i smirked "there's a lot of things you don't know about me" 

I wrap my lips around his member, sucking and licking until his legs began to shake.

Climbing on top of him i start taking off my clothes I put myself on him very slowly.

He groaned "I need to touch you"he growled. I smirked "that's to bad" I rode him slowly torturing both me and him. he kept pulling his arms to reach me. 

"Hanna" he warned. I chuckled and slapped his chest bringing his head closer to me I kissed him. My tongue fighting with his.

I pull away from his lips and kissed his jawline. Rubbing my hands on his hand chest still riding him I kissed his neck and bit it.

He groans. I licked and kissed the spot I bit. He kept trying to break out of the handcuffs. Pulling his arms forward to take it out.

I chuckle and pulled away grabbing his arms locking it in place. "You don't need her anymore" I told him.

He looked at me confused "who?" I rolled my eyes "Jessie!" I told him with a straight face and stopped riding him.

I crossed my arms over my breast. He chuckled "baby you have sex with Chad all the time" I gasped "I do not! i promised you i wouldn't. and i keep my promises"

 "you told me you were gonna stop talking to her and you bring her to my fathers birthday party" "i didn't know he was your father!" "but you still brought her!" he stood quiet after that. 

i got off him and sat on the bed. he sighed in defeat, I was no longer in the mood "i'm sorry, i had already decided to take her to the party before we talked on the beach" i rolled my eyes and avoided looking at him. "is that what this was all about? about Jessie and me?" 

i sighed and started to pick at my nails. "baby, i want you and only you, it just pisses me off that you go home with Chad so i use Jessie as a way to forget about that for a while" i grab the handcuff keys from the night table and unhook him. 

he started to rub his wrist. i grab the blanket that was on the bed and wrap myself in it. sitting back down on the edge of the bed facing the window. i heard him sigh. he sat next to me and looked at me. 

i avoided his eyes as i said "i knew this was going to be hard, us sneaking around and stuff...but i didn't think it would hurt so much" he sighs and reaches out to grab my arm. i let him. "look at me" he whispers. 

i sigh and look at him. he rubs his finger on my cheek. "i can't let you go, and i know you don't have it in you to leave Chad" i sniff while feeling some tears about to come down. 

"i want to leave him, i do but...i've known him since i was 16 hes been in my life for as long as i can remember and when he finds out about us it will crush him" 

he nods in understanding. "do you want us to stop? you want me to leave you alone?" i shake my head and lock our hands together "no i don't want that."

he put his forehead on mine. "stay with me, please i'm not ready to give up on us" i nod and peck his lips. 

he kisses me again. my mouth opening for his tongue to slip in. i lay down on my back while he climbs on top of me. "my turn" he whispers. i try to hide my smile but fail.  

"you feel so good" he groans. i moan in response while he goes in and out. i want to be with Brandon, i want to wake up next to him, i want to tell the whole world hes mine...but Chad poor chad i keep thinking of his reaction i keep thinking of his pain and i can't do it.

i'm not ready to tell him about Brandon but i know that someday i will have to, but that someday is not today.