Chapter 28

We walked in to the ball. We were at Ashleys friends party.

Brandon shook his head in disapproval of my dress

Brandon shook his head in disapproval of my dress. "Your showing to much boobs"

I roll my eyes at him. "In a few months my belly is going to be to big for me to wear anything like this so shut up and just enjoy the view"

He groans "but why does everyone have to see it too" I chuckle "don't you want to show me off?"

He shakes his head "no not really I wanna hide you in my room...I didn't even want to come to this thing anyway"

I chuckle and grab his arm walking us to greet Ashley. "Hanna Brandon you made it!" She says while giving me a hug.

I smile back at her. "This looks so great" I say while looking around. She nods in agreement "I know right, Sarah come here"

A blond girl with freckles and brown eyes walked up to us. "Yes?" She says in a thick Russian accent.

"This is Hanna and Brandon, hannah the one I told you about and Brandon is zayn's cousin" Ashley says while gesturing to us.

I smile at Sarah "it's nice to meet you guys" she smiles. "This is her party" Ashley tells me. I nod "it's beautiful you did a good job decorating everything "

Sarah smiles "thank you, I did my best" someone calls her from the other side of the room. "I have to go, it was nice meeting you enjoy the ball" she says and turns away.

I look at Brandon's face. He's over it. He keeps looking at the door. I hit his arm so he will look at me.

"What?" He asks. I glare at him. "Stop acting like a child and mingle" he rolls his eyes "but I don't want to" he whines "I want to go home"

I roll my eyes at him. "Wanna dance?" I ask. He groans "no" I suck my teeth at him and grab his hand "I'm not taking no for an answer"

I drag him to the dance floor. "Do you know how to dance?" I ask. He smirks "of course don't you remember when we first danced together in the club"

I chuckle "that wasn't dancing that was simply having sex with clothes on while listening to music" he chuckles and puts his hand on my waist and held my other hand in the air by my shoulders.

"I know how to dance love" I smile and put my hand on his shoulder. I lay my head on his chest while we swayed to the soft music playing.

"I'm so happy you're in my life" I whisper. He kisses the top of my head "me too"

" I can't believe we finally are together" he says. I smile and look up at him. He had a wolfish grin on his face.

"I love you brandon" I said while smiling. "I love you Hanna" he kisses my lips softly.

I smile while we kiss. I'm glad the baby is Brandon's if it was Chad's I would have been miserable.

After all these years I'm finally a mother. I smile in excitement. I'm pregnant. With the man that I love. I'm finally getting the life I wanted. I just wish I didn't have to hurt Chad in order for me to be happy. I am selfish like he said.

Instead of thinking about Chad I thought of myself and about what I wanted. God I'm a really awful person.

Brandon lifted my chin up with his finger. "What's the matter? Why are you frowning?"

I sigh and look deep in his eyes "I just feel awful about everything that happened, with Chad with you, with your mom it's just so bad the way things turned out "

He shakes his head and pulls me in for a hug. "Things didn't turn bad because of those things...I mean look at us! We have a baby on the way, and we live in a mansion we have our own beach"

I shake my head "but we hurt so many people" he rolls his eyes "we only hurt Chad's feelings that's nothing to worry about, he's nothing to worry about...crystal Nate and Marcus are happy we're together! You saw the way they reacted when you told then you're pregnant with my child.

They jumped like kangaroos!" I chuckle at the memory. "Your parents still love you and they accept the things that you did but it was all to make you feel happy and you are!"

"Ugh I am selfish" i mumble. "I cheated on Chad all for my selfish needs, I mean I was bored by him and I wanted a child so bad, I didn't even listen to his reasons or try to talk him into I just simply said he doesn't want one so I'm gonna cheat on him."

I shake my head at the thought. Brandon sighs and pulls away from me. "Stop just stop you did what you had to do and that's it, you're with me now I don't want to hear this kind of talk, yes you're happy yes you're gonna have a baby no it's not with your husband but you are happy! And you're with me!

Think about those things! Stop thinking about the past and think about the future, you're going to be a mother in 7 months think about your vagina ripping from the peanut coming out from there"

I shudder at the thought. " why you had to remind me" he chuckled and pulled me back in for a hug. "I love you okay?"

I nod and kiss his lips "when did you get so smart with your words?" He chuckled "what you trying to say? I'm dumb?"

I laugh and shake my head pulling in to kiss him again.

I'm with Brandon, he makes me happy and we're gonna have a baby together.