Chapter 1

"Jess? I'm going to the grocery store. Do you want to come?" my mom said.

"oh ya sure." I replied. I stood up from my bed and change my pajamas to a white v-neck shirt and black shorts. I dont bother putting any makeup since I am not a big fan of them. Before I went out of my room, i put on my black flat shoes.

oh ya.. my name is Jessica Evans. I'm 17 years old. I live with my parents, Joanne and Joseph, and also my twin brother, Jordan. I have brown hair and light brown eyes. I'm 5'4.

I went down to my living room and see my mom's waiting for Jordan and I. My mom gave me the "call your brother for me" glare.

"DANNY!! ARE YOU DONE?" I screamed as i ran up.

"Yeah I'm done! Wait!" he screamed back. I replied with an okay and I went down again.

15 minutes later, Danny finally came down. My mom and I glared at him. He took a shower like my mom. If we want to go somewhere, she have to get ready like 1-2 hours before the time we have to go.

"what?" he asked.  My mom gave him the "are you kidding me" look as she went out of the house and we followed her.

10 minutes later, we finally arrived at the store. Jordan and I went out of the car and mom find a place to park the car.

We went in and I went straight to the drink section. I'm craving for some soda for some reason. Ha! I got my favorite soda which is Dr. Pepper.

I turned back and bumped into a guy. He was tall and I have to say, he is hot as freak!

"I'm so sorry!" i said while getting his things that fell.

"you should be!" he yelled at me annoyingly.

"Well, I said I'm sorry right?! what the heck is your problem?" i yelled back at him. He was about to say something but I cut him

"you know what?! Nevermind!" I said. As I was about to leave, a old lady said to her husband,

"aw look at them... Remember, it was us... I bet they'll find a way to love each other" She said. Wait what?

"we're not a couple!" We both said at the same time. Thats so embarrassing..

"yeah just saying but you guys looked so cute together!" The old lady's husband said. After he said that, they left. I was just standing there thinking what just happened? I looked at the guy and he was probably thinking the same thing. Or he was thinking of ways to kill me.. Whatever.

I left him alone there and looked for mom and Danny (Jordan). I saw them leaving the chocolate section. Shocking! (note the sarcasm please). I should've known. My mom loves chocolate. Maybe she loves chocolate more than she love us. So sad right?

I went there and they were asking me why I took so long to take a drink. I told them about the guy I bumped into and also the old couple. Danny just stood there and looked at me. Not even 5 seconds later, they burst into laughter. 2 minutes later, they stopped laughing and they wiped of their tears.

"which one was the guy?" Danny asked. I looked around and saw him on the cashier.

"that one. The one with brown hair and blue eyes" I said nodding at his direction.

After that, we paid for the things and went home. Tomorrow is my first day of school. I'm so sad that summer is over. I have a feeling that this year is gonna be fun. I don't know why.