Chapter 13

Jess' POV

I blinked once.

Shit. So bright! I closed my eyes again and hear the footsteps. I opened my left eyes and saw Matt was seating on the chair beside the hospital bed. His hands covering his handsome face. I tried to move my hands but I couldn't move because I don't have any energy. A couple minutes later, I finally have the energy to move my hand. He was sleeping with his head on the bed. I moved my hand and place it on his cheek, caressing his left cheek. He opened his eyes and kissed me. Awww...

"JESS! you're awake! you know how mu-" I pulled his tie and kiss him to shut him. He deepened the kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I feel deja vu when the door was opened revealing my parents, Danny, Callie and Cole. Danny, Callie and Cole were smirking. UGH!

"Hi, guys! I MISS YOU!" I tried to scream. Keyword: Tried. I wasn't able to scream because my throats were dry. I pointed at my throats but everyone gave me the "what" look. No one understands me. I pointed at the jug of water on top of the shelf.

"Oh! Water?" I nodded. I gratefully took the glass of water from Cole's hand. I guzzled the water.

"HI GUYS!! I MISS YOU!!" I screamed. The 6 of them jumped. They stared at me. We talked for a couple of minutes before Callie and Cole had to go and also my parents because they had to go buy stuff. I don't know what stuffs but okay. So now it's just me, Danny and Matt. Danny fell asleep as soon as he sat down.

"why are you staring at me like that?" I asked Matt.

"because you're beautiful..." I felt my face heated up. Matt smiled at me and pinched my right cheek. We kept on staring at each other until I yawned.

"good night kitten," He said before kissing me on my forehead. I shut my eyes and let the darkness overcame me.

Matt's POV

"good night kitten," I said. I looked at her. She's the most beautiful person I've ever seen in my life. Her brown hair, her pink lips, her brown eyes... I knew she was asleep when her breathing was even, and slow. Her face void of any emotions, only peace.

"I love you kitten. please love me back someday.." I whispered before putting my head on my hands and drifted off to sleep.