Chapter 12

Jordan (Danny's) POV

"Jess? Are you okay?" she didn't reply. I start to worry. I tried to call her but she didn't answer. It's like she's paralysed. The next thing I know, Jessie dropped the phone that was on her hand. Her eyes were closed. Shit! I shook her body but she didn't wake up. I took out my phone and called my parents

"MOM!! HOSPITAL NOW! JESSI-" I screamed while speed driving to the hospital. I'm pretty sure that I broke all of the rules but I don't give a shit! My sister fainted. You might be thinking that I'm over reacting but she has panic attack and hers is deadly.

As soon as I arrived to the hospital, I carried Jessie to the emergency room.

"HELP!" I screamed. One of the nurse ran to me bringing the bed thingy. I gently placed Jess on it. The nurse told me to wait in the waiting room. 5 minutes later, mom and dad came running to me.

"JORDAN! WHAT HAPPENED?" my dad asked.

"I don't know. We were on the way home when suddenly her face turned pale and she fainted. I panicked!" I said. Her phone! She got a text a minute before she fainted. I ran back to the car. I read the text. It was from that bastard. Nathan. I'M GONNA KILL HIM IF I EVER SEE HIM

I drove back to school hoping that Mr Blackwood would still be there. I parked my car in my usual spot. I ran to his classroom. I went in the classroom without knocking. He stood up when he saw me.

"Jess fainted. She's in the hospital" After I said it, he pulled me back to my car and told me to drive him to the hospital.

"what happened?!" He asked. Well, screamed is the exact word.

"She was okay and suddenly she fainted." I said. I drove fast and 5 minutes later, I stopped in front of the hospital. Immediately he opened the door and ran inside. I parked my car on the parking lot after a couple minutes of searching for a empty spot.

It's all his fault.