Chapter 18

Jess's POV

"Yeah we do" I agreed.

"I didn't kissed her. I swear! I was waiting for you to come to my class. When the door opened, I thought it was you! She pushed me down and start kissing me. I swear Jess! You have to believe me.. I love you Jessica! I would never do something li-" i cut him off by kissing him. I know he's not the one who kissed her first. I heard when he explained everything to Danny.

"You're cute when you're rambling you know" i teased him. His cheek got redder. HAHAH AWWW HES BLUSHING!!

"No! I'm anything but cute!" He pouted adorably. I pinched his cheeks. He turned to his left and still pouting.

"It's okay Matty.. You're my cute lil Prince Charming.. By the way, I heard everything you said... I love you too.." with that he turned to me and kiss me roughly.

"Where's the others?" I asked.

"Well... Callie, Cole and Danny are still in school while your parents are at work.."

"Oohhh.. Speaking of work, why are you not working?" I asked curiously. He scratched the back of his neck and tilted his head a little.

"Well.. I sent an email to the school saying that I have family emergency, which is true because you're in the hospital" he said. I smiled at him.

"How long has I been sleeping?" I asked. It felt so long like years..

"2 months.." he said casually. WHAT? HES BEEN ABSENT FOR 2 MONTHS?!

"2 months?! You've been absent for 2 FREAKING MONTHS?!" I slapped the back of his head. He murmured "ow" and rubbed the part where I hit him.

"You dumb! YOU COULD'VE BEEN FIRED!" I was furious. He smiled sheepishly at me. I rolled my eyes at him. I turned head to the other side. He knows that I only did this when I'm mad.

"Aww kitten.. Don't be mad. You're more important than that job... I can always find a new job but I can't find another you.." I blushed at his words.. I'm trying my hardest to not give in but I failed.

"Since when are you so poetic? Are you even the same Matthew Blackwood that I bumped into at the store?" He laughed.

"Yes I am baby girl.. I'm the same Matthew that you bumped, that you ignored for a week after I kissed you.. The same guy that love you since the day he met you too..." awwww.. he's so cuteee!! I pulled his collar and kissed him...

"What did I do to deserve a guy like you?" I want to cry.. I'm so emotional these days..

"I'm the one that should be asking that kitten.." he said. His blue eyes were looking at my dull green eyes.. I started crying. He put his thumbs on my cheeks and start wiping my tears...

——————————————————————————————————————————————

AWW!! MATT IS SO CUTEE!! WHO WANTS A MATT? I KNOW I DO!! :/ WHERE CAN I BUY MY OWN MATTHEW BLACKWOOD? HES SO ADORABLE OMG!! AAHHH!!!

By the way loves, don't forget to comment and vote my book!

-Ana