Chapter 16

Matt's POV

"Matt, I-i love you.." It was Jess's last word... No she's not dead, but she's in a coma. It's all my fault. All of the "If only I's playing in my head. If only I tried harder. She won't be here. She won't suffer like this.

"its not your fault Matt! Stop blaming yourself!" Danny said. I know you might be thinking "why the hell is he not angry at you?".

-flashback-

"okay class! you're dismissed" I said. I was happy because It's last period. Meaning that Jess is coming to my class pretty soon. I was wiping the board when the door open. I thought it was Jess and when I turned, It was Tiffany.

"What can I help you?" I asked. She walked to me and pushed me to the chair. She sat on my laps and start kissing me. I tried so hard to pushed her but she wrapped her legs around me and the chair. Suddenly the door bursted open. I saw Jess stood there with tears rolling down her cheeks. I pushed Tiffany away from me. I ran to Jess and try to explain to her. She ran out of the room and also the school.

"JESSIE! WATCH OUT!!" I screamed at her as I saw the car coming towards her, everything seemed to slow down, and then the car hit her. I ran towards her. I pulled her closer to me.

"Matt, I-i love you" she said. With that, she closed her eyes. No! no! no! I can't lose her.

"SOMEBODY CALL 911!!!"

- end of flashback-

Its been 2 weeks since the accident. I've been staying at the hospital since that day. I don't care if the school fires me for being absent for a long time, but I'm not leaving this room until Jess wake up.

"hey princess.. Its been 2 weeks since you're been sleeping.. Please wake up.. I need you.. I need my princess.." I whispered while kissing her forehead.

"Matt, you need to eat! You haven't eat in a week! Its not healthy!" I heard Callie said. I ignored her. She sighed and put the food on the table next to me. I was holding Jessie's hand when the heart monitor sound changed.

Beep... Beep... Beep... Bbbeeeeeepppppppp...................

"Sir, you need to go NOW!" I heard one of the nurse said, but I can't move. She's dead.. ITS ALL YOUR FAULT MATT!!