Chapter 4

It's the grocery store guy.. WHAT?! HES MY HISTORY TEACHER NOW?!

Jordan tapped my shoulder and I turned my head to him.

"Isn't that the grocery guy? The one you bumped into?"

"yeah he was him.. I can't believe he's our history teaher."

"Wait that's the guy?" Callie asked. I just nodded. I was shocked.

Mr. Blackwood scanned the room full of students and when he saw me, he smirked.

"okay guys. I'm Mr. Blackwood. Now, because i'm a new teacher, I need you to introduce yourself. Starting with you." He pointed at me. Why did I choose to sit in front?!

"I'm Jessica but everyone calls me Jess. I have a twin brother and my favorite color is baby pink" I said while standing up. After me, Jordan stood up and introduced himself. 10 minutes later, we're almost finished with introducing ourselves except for the "queen".

"Hi! My name is Tiffany. I like hot pink and my favorite place is wherever you are." she said while pointing at the teacher. *cough* slut *cough* Yeah, if you can't guess, she's the cheerleader leader. I saw Mr. Blackwood sat on his chair with a shocked face. HAHA I wanna laugh but it's disrespectful.

"hmm.. okay thank you Tiffany. Now you guys can do whatever you want." He said. Brianne, one of the member of the slut group raised her hand.

"yes Brianne?"

"can we ask you questions?" She said. He answered with nod.

"What's your full name?" Kayla asked. I think out of the members of Tiffany's group, Kayla is the nicest one. I dont know why she even want to hangout with them.

"Matthew Jacob Blackwood" He said. I don't think he's comfortable with sharing his personal life with his students.

"how old are you?" Hannah asked.

"21" after he said that, all the girls were whispering. I heard Tiffany said to her group that Mr Blackwood is hers. Like dude, it's illegal to date a teacher.

"Anymore questions?" he said.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Tiffany asked. Of course she's gonna ask that. I bet he has one. First, he's smart because he's a teacher. Second, he's hot as f. Like if I'm not his student, I would date him. Just saying.

"Yes I do have." He said while looking at me. I looked to face Danny who was asleep. I looked back to talk to Callie but she also sleeping. Fortunately, Cole still awake and I start talking to him until the bell. Before I walked out, I heard Mr. Blackwood said

"Jessica? Can you stay behind?"

Shit. I'm screwed.