Chapter 15

I decided to block his number. Why cant he just leave me alone? Its been almost like 3 years since we broke up! He cheated on me for f*ck's sake! I put down my phone and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I took 15 minutes shower because why not I still have 45 more minutes.

After wrapping my body with some fluffy towel, I walked out of my bathroom and went to my closet to take a white hoodie and a pair of sweatpants. I put on some makeup and kept it natural. I wasn't bothered to do my hair because today is a Friday.

"JESS? ARE YOU DONE?" I heard Danny shouted from the living room. I checked out my outfit before walking out of my room. I ran downstairs to see Danny standing beside Matt. When he saw me, he smirked at me. Ugh him and his damn smirk.

"damn girl! You took so long!" I rolled my eyes. Its his first time and he already complaining. You see, I'm usually the one who always waited for him.

"dude, its the first time you had to wait for me. Shut the f up and stop complaining!" He keep quiet after I said that. I moved my attention to Matt. His face were red because he was holding his laughter.

"geez... PMS much?" he mumbled not so quietly. I glared at him. He slowly walking backward before sprinting out of the house. Haha he thought I'm gonna run after him... I walked out hand in hand with Matty. We got in the car and Danny drove us to school. We dropped Matt 2 blocks from school because we don't want other students or worst, teachers to know about us.

Time goes so fast and its already my last period which was Math class. Ugh I hate Math... Why do we need to learn math? like I don't care Y your X left you but you seriously if you want to find her, find her yourself.

-- after school--

As soon as the end of school bell rang, I jumped out of my chair and walked quickly to Matt's class. Suddenly, I bumped into a wall. Wait, why is there a wall in the middle of the hallway? I looked up and saw Daniel. Matt's best friend if your forgot.

"Oh hey Mr. Matt's-bestfriend" I said. I don't know his last name so yeah.. He chuckled.

"just call me Daniel. By the way, are you going to Matt's class?" he asked.

"yep.."

"oh great. can you give this to him? i really need to go" He gave me a book. I nodded.

"thanks Jess!" I just smiled. I walked to Matt's class which was like 2 minutes away from the Math classroom. I didn't bother knocking because every students already left. I open the room and screamed,

"he- oh my gosh" I saw Matt was kissing Tiffany. I felt tears rolled down my cheeks. He pushed off Tiffany and try to explain to me. I shook my head and ran out of his classroom and school. I wasn't watching where I'm going. I heard Matt calling me to watch out. I didn't listen to him. I then felt an incredible pain as i felt the shards of glass rip through my skin. I saw Matt running towards me with a watery eyes.

"Matt... I-i love...you" that was the last thing I said before darkness welcomed me.