Chapter 3

Jess's POV

"SIS!! WAKE UP!! WERE GONNA BE LATE!!!" I jumped off my bed as Danny screamed on my ear and landed on my butt. ouch that hurt like hell.

"WHAT THE F DO YOU WANT?!" I screamed back at him. He just pointed the clock. 7:30. SH*T! I ONLY HAVE 15 to get ready. I ran to my bathroom and took a really fast shower. I went out and blow dry my hair and curl it. I put on some makeup too. I took my navy and red flannel and also black v-neck. I paired them with my favorite black shorts. I also took out my navy blue converse and wore them. I sprinted to the living room and looked at the clock. 7:50. I have 10 minutes to go to school. Luckily, the school is 5 minutes away from home.

"honey, eat first" my mom said from the kitchen. I went there and took 2 granola bars. One for me and one for Danny.

I 1 minutes later Danny went done wearing a black v-neck and black jeans. Wow. We looked like twins. Wait. We are twins. Sometimes, i just wanna slap myself for being so dumb.

We rushed to school and arrived there at 7:58. 2 minutes to find my homeroom class. The school emailed us last night about the schedule already and Danny and I have the same classes except for Art and Music. He takes Music class and I take Art class. Luckily, our homeroom class is the same class as my last year's class so it's easy for us to find it.

I pushed the door open. Our homeroom teacher is our chemistry teacher. HES LIKE THE NICEST TEACHER IN UNIVERSE. He allows us to do anything we want after we're done with our work.

"hey sis, who's Mr. Blackwood?" he asked. Huh? Mr. Blackwood? I never heard of him.

"Probably a new teacher. What class is he teaching?" I asked.

"He's teaching history class. Our next class" he said. Before I can say anything, I heard my best friend called me.

"JESS!!! I MISS YOU!!! how's your summer?" Callie said, well yelled. I didn't have time to see her during summer because she went to New York for summer school.

"CALLIEEE!! I MISS YOU TOO!! What class do you have after this? Danny and I have History with Mr. Blackwood" I said while hugging her. Danny went to his friends, Cole, Jake, and Tyler. They've been friends since they were 5. Oh and Cole is Callie's twin. That's how I know Callie.

We kept talking after the bell rang. Mr. Smith dismissed us and four of us walked to our next class. History Class with mr. Blackwood. Before we went to History Class, we stopped by our lockers first to put the stuff that we don't need. The school gave us 10 minutes in between periods because sometimes we have to walk from building A to building B. We walked to our class which was 6 rooms to the right from our homeroom class. I walked in and sat beside Danny because we had to sit according to our last name. Since Danny and I have the same last name, I have to sit beside him. I bent down to get my notebook and pencil after the bell rang.

"Okay Class. Welcome to History Class" The teacher said. I looked up and I saw HIM.

THE GROCERY GUY.