Chapter 10

Matt's POV

"MAT- OH SORRY!" Daniel bursted into my classroom without knocking.

"dude, there's this thing called knocking. You should try it sometimes." I said sarcastically. Jess chuckled.

"hehe sorry bro! I came here to asked you about something but you're busy so Imma leave" he turned around and left. I looked at Jess. She's blushing. I pinched her cheeks like she did to me a couple minutes ago. She frowned.

"I know we don't know each other for a long time but I can't help it so Jessica Evans, will you be my girlfriend? You can say no bu-" I was interrupted by Jess kissing me. I couldn't be more happy that she agree to be mine.

"yes I will." She blushed again. I chuckled at her. I was about to say something but I was interrupted again. Someone were knocking on my door.

"come in" I said. Loud enough for the person outside to hear it. The door were pushed and I saw Jordan.

"Yes Jordan?" both me and Jess said. She giggled and I just smiled.

"hmm... Jess? Can we go home? Mom is waiting for us." He said looking at Jess. She nodded

"yeah wait I just need to ask something. Can you wait in the car?" She said while tossing the key. Jordan left the classroom. Oh yeah I forgot to asked about why she was upset, but I guess I can ask her tomorrow.

"what do you wanna ask?" I asked. She leaned toward me and hugged me. Damn I thought she's gonna kiss me.

"Nothing" she mumbled against my chest. She kept hugging me for about 2 minutes and she leaned back.

"See you tomorrow" She smiled and took her bag. She was about to go out but she stopped. She ran to me and give me a peck on my lips. She turned around again and waved. Man.. She's perfect.

I felt someone was watching us, but there's no one here.