Chapter 20

I woke up to Matt poking me on my cheek. I moved away from him but the result was me falling from the bed. Apparently I moved too far.. Matt laughed at me before he run to my side and help me get up. He throw me on his shoulder and ran to the bathroom.

"hurry up! you have school today," heh? school.. SCHOOL?! SHOOT! I swear it was Saturday yesterday... I took a really fast shower because I washed my hair yesterday so I don't have to wash it today. I wrapped myself with a clean white towel before going out off the bathroom. Matt thinks that Ill take long to take a shower so he picked out an outfit for me and put it on my bed. It was simple; his white buttoned shirt that he put in my closet in case he sleep here, and a ripped shorts jeans. He also pair them with a pair of white converse.

You might be wondering "what kind of parents let their daughter date a teacher?" well, my dad was a teacher and my mom was his student. So they understand it and also they seems to love Matt and see him as their own son so they're okay with that.

7:05. I still have 25 minutes before I have to leave. I decided to cook for Matt, Danny and I. My parents are out of town so we have to cook. I jogged down the stairs to the kitchen. I took out a carton of eggs and other ingredients to make omelet. A couple minutes later, Danny ran down and go straight to the kitchen. Once we finished our food, I told Danny to wash the plates and meet us outside the house.

I climbed into the passenger seat of Danny's car. We usually use my car to go to school but because Matt walked to my house this morning, he's driving it to school. Its been a few months since I got released from the hospital. I found a letter in my side table from Nathan. I don't know how he came into the house. I haven't tell Jordan about it, or even Matt. It's exam month and I dont want to make them worry about it.

It was a fun day until lunch time. We, as in Callie, Cole, Danny and I, were hanging out in Matt's class like usual. It was common for students to eat with their teacher so they won't suspect anything. A few minutes before lunch ends, the principle came into Matt's classroom.

"Matth-Oh sorry I didn't know that you have students spending lunch time with you. Anyway, there will be a new kid. His name is Nathan and he will be in your homeroom class. I expect all of you to help him okay?" he said.

"whats his last name?" Callie asked. Shit! please don't tell me it's Sp-

"Nathan Spencer. Why?"

you've got to be kidding me?!

A/N:

Hey loves, sorry for the super long break. I promised i'll upload a new chapter tomorrow.. HEHEHE

love,
Ana <3