Chapter 9

"hey princess.. it's not kind to ignore people you know... Can't wait to see you -N

Its been 2 days since I got the first message from him. I didn't tell anyone. Not even Callie. I know she's my best friend. Whatever Nate is planning, he will do anything to get to me. Even if he has to hurt people.

"Jess? are you sure you're okay? you can tell us y'know" Cole asked while walking to English class. I sighed and gave my phone to them. They were shocked when read the messages.

"N? AS IN HIM?" Danny asked.

"yep.. Him.." I murmured.

"Is that why you always zoned out?" Callie asked. I nodded again.

"wow... but dude, it's been 2 years since that day right?" Danny asked. It's funny you know. The day we broke up, I went home crying and Danny asked why so I told him why. Let's say the next day Nate went to school with bruises on his face. I knew Danny beat him up.

For the next 5 hours, I got 10 messages from him. Callie, Cole and Danny were getting worried. Danny said that if he don't stop texting you, he'll go to the police.

It's History Class right now AKA my last subject . We're learning about Indonesia. It's pretty interesting and at the same time sad because Indonesians were beaten up by the dutch. The whole period, Mr. Blackwood has been looking at me.

"Jess! Why is he looking at you like that? I think he likes you" Cal yell-whispered. I just shrugged.

"okay class. It's all for today. Now you can do whatever you need to do. But it have to be productive. It's not free time okay?" He said. I took out my business book and start studying. When the bell rings, Mr Blackwood called me.

"Jess? can you stay behind?" he said.

"see! i told you!" Callie said. I rolled my eyes again at her.

I walked and sat on the chair in front of him. He was looking at me intensely. I rose my eyebrow at him.

"hmm.. Are you okay? I heard you conversation with Callie 2 days ago." he asked.

"yeah seriously im okay! why is everyone asking me that?" Im getting annoyed.

"You don't look okay. I'm as a teacher worried about you" He said. Why?

"because I care about you" He said. Did I said out loud?

"yes you did" he smirked. Ugh! He looks so hot!

"thanks! you don't look bad too" He said. I blushed. He laughed. His laugh is like a music.

"Hmm.. I need to tell you something." he said. Nervously scatching his neck. Awww...

"I like you. I know it's not right for a teacher to like his student but i dont know.. You're different from the others..." He looked down and I can see his cheeks get red. IS HE BLUSHING??

"AWWW ARE YOU BLUSHING? SO CUTE!!!" I pinched his cheeks. He slapped my hands.

"To be honest... I feel the same.. I know that it's illegal but the heart wants what it wants right?" Did I just quoted Selena Gomez? He stood up and cupped my face. He pulled me and smashed his lips on mine. 
Suddenly the door opened.