Chapter 1

A/N: I gave my best onto making this, please give it a chance, aye. In case it doesn't suit into your liking, please don't hate and leave a bad comment 🙏🙏🙏

*wink wink*  *puppy eyes*
Please give it a chance 😉🙌

*****

“Hello, I’m the new transfer student, Lee Jieun. Is this the register center?” I asked the front desk. The secretary in charge gave me a smile and nodded. Then she let out the paper that I need to fill in. She disappeared behind a filing cabinet and after a couple of minutes she handed me a schedule. After filling in my information and giving her all the file that needed for the transfer, she gave me a second key for my room.

“You will be staying at room E3195 together with your roommate Miss Park Jimin. You will start your class tomorrow and here’s your assigned schedule.” she said to me then gave me all the file I needed. After giving a brief explanation she let me find my appointed room to stay for this semester.

“Ughhh. I’m tiredddd” I huffed as I was lifting my luggage to the fifth floor.

“Why does my new room is so far” I scoffed dragging my luggage together with me.

“My roommate better be nice cause I can’t handle too much drama.” I continued as I drag my luggage that seem heavier and heavier each floor I went.

As I reach my room, I heard the moaning and disgusting sound inside my new room. I opened the door of the room only to caught a sight of a girl and a boy having their time enjoying each other.

They both didn’t care about me entering and continue eating each others face. I let out a cough to let them notice that I was there too.

“For God sake Miss Jimin, please find a room with your boyfriend here.” I scoff handling over her cloth to cover her parts.

I rolled my eyes. “People this day. No decency at all.”

“We’re literally inside a room.” the girl replied sarcastically. “and who the hell Miss Jimin. There’s no Miss Jimin here. The only Jimin here is my boy, Jimin.” she continued after completely wearing her cloth and same goes to the boy. I wandered my eyes to the boy only to caught him smirking at me.

“Yeah I know it's a room, but find ANOTHER room. Where no other people was there.” I replied back.

“What a prude” the boy scoffed. He then continued, “there was no other than us here just before you came in. You, my friend are one ass cockblock.” he smirked.

“Babe, let’s continue later. I need to deal with this thing.” he said to the girl that I thought who was my new roommate. He then give her a smooched and winked at her.

“I am definitely not a thing and why is she’s leaving? Isn’t YOU that supposed to leave. Duhhhhhhh.” I said to them.

The girl just laugh and walk away.

Leaving me alone with her boyfriend.

“There must be a mistakes. This is a male room and I’m obviously not a ‘Miss’ Park Jimin. I am no girl.” he said while flexing his muscular body.

I rolled my eyes at him, “Then what is this?” I said then gave him the letter the secretary just give me to informed him.

His eyes wandered all over the inform letter, “What in the world is this shit. I can't be roommate with a chick. There must be a mistake. Let’s go to the front desk.”

“No shit, Sherlock.” I replied sarcastically. He’s a boy. He could look through my undies and show it to his friends as a joke. Or peek at me while I’m changing and make fun of my baby fat or draw my face when I’m asleep or something even childish.

“This is not happening. I need to change this right now!” I dragged him with me to the front desk and we storm into the office.

“Excuse me, there has been a mistake in the room I’ve been assign to. I am roomed with a boy! That is not appropriate. I demand a change!” I scowled.

“You cannot make me stay in the same room with this nerd. My roommate supposed to be a guy! What am I supposed to do with her? Scrapbook? Dressups?” He said, his face almost turn into purple. He glared at me then frown at the secretary.

The secretary just look at both of us with a calm face, "Well, I am very sorry for the mistakes. It happened here that we have mistaken him for a girl because there was a girl with the same name at second floor. Furthermore, he happened to be the only one that doesn’t have a roommates yet. We cannot change you the rooming arrangements. If we change it for you two. We will have to change everyone else. The other rooms are occupied.”

She let out an apologizing look. "It won’t be that bad. You’ll be in separate bed.” she said in a monotone voice.

“So nothing can be done?!” we both said at the same time. “I’m afraid not.” she replied.

I huffed in defeat and walked from the front desk together with the fuming Jimin. This place management sucked. Why does they just going to let me together with him. This is unfair.