Chapter 2

I slowly followed Jimin to our room with my head down until we suddenly stopped our track.

“This can’t be good.” I thought to myself. I looked up at Jimin, finding him glaring down at me as I tried to be anywhere but here. He suddenly grabbed and pulled my hand.

He pulled me into an empty classroom nearby, and carefully close behind us. He started pacing around the classroom like a crazy teacher.

He then ran his hand through his hair furiously like he was considering something and thinking hard.

I calmly take a seat on one of the chairs and rested my head on the empty table. Waiting for his explanation on why he’d brought me here.

“You!” He pointed at me. “This is all YOUR fault!” He glared. If look can kill, I’m sure I’ll be dead by now.

“MY fault? How is this MY fault? That is absurd!” I beamed back at him.

"If you didn’t move here and chosen other college, we wouldn’t even have this crisis to begin with!” he stopped then continued, “But NO! You just haaaaaave to pick this school didn’t you!” He said while rolling his eyes.

I was about to speak again but he cut me off again. Him looking at me from my head to toes. “Listen here, you might have the perfect grades and top at the class, but let's face it. Grades aren’t everything. I mean take a look between us, you have the grades and I have the looks but who’s the one that can actually get friends?” he smirked at me getting shocked and taken aback. “Not so perfect anymore, aren’t you?”

He’d gone too far. “What makes you think I’m a nerd, you stereotypical douche that think he’s too perfect and everyone droll over him? Just because I wear a spectacles doesn’t meant that I’m a nerd! I only been here for a few minutes. What’s makes you think I don’t have a friend!” I stopped myself before breaking down into bricks of tears.

“At least when I’m rude, I feel horrible proving I still have a heart and empathy.” I continued and brushed past him. Leaving him alone at the empty classroom.

I stumped my feet all the way to the ladies room. I cannot believe he would stoop that low. He doesn’t even know me.

We’ve just met.

Literally.

How dare he, judged me from the outside like I’m some old books.

Stereotypical son of a beach.

He thinks that he’s all glory and shit. Well guess what Mr. Park! You can have fun with your little pride, cause once college is over, you’re screwed!

I clean my tear stains and called home to inform my mother that I’ve arrived safely there.

“How was new college, honey?” my mother asked me.

“Meh, it was an okay. Oh and I got my new roommate for this semester.” I mumble as I stare blankly at the mirror in front me.

“Oh, who did you get put with?” she beamed excitedly.

“Mom, you didn’t know her. She is just this girl in my art class.” I said quickly while busy washing my other unoccupied hand.

I don’t want to tell her about me having to share a room with a boy. She’ll probably pull me out and put me back in private college.

I don’t want to go to private college. The rule is strict and its far from my hometown. I went there when I was still on my first and second year and it was awful.

Everyone picked on me. They hated me. I’m a loner. I mean, at public college, they ignored me. I’m still a loner and its still the same but less.

After catching up with my mother, I man myself up to go to my room.

As I walked inside my room, I heard something hit the the wall inside my room with a great force. I looked inside and saw Jimin kicking and punching the wall. It was scary seeing him out of control like that.

He glared at me and I quickly wandered my eyes elsewhere. I carefully peeked at him and saw him lying on bed and violently pulled his bed sheet when he noticed I peeked.