Chapter 5

"Why does this lecturer even teach?" I muttered inside my brain.

What is this supposed to do with math. Do I really need all the calculation. Who does go to the market and buys whole bunch of fruits and then throw it away.

I'm slowly dying inside. I really hates Maths. Don't get me wrong. I'm a good student with a straight A's,

except for Maths.

Do we really use this in our daily lives?

The bell rang. Finally, its time for lunch. The first four hours were like torture. I just plain hated Maths and the other classes were boring.

I slowly walked back my locker, the other students barely acknowledging me.

I opened my locker and pulled out my phone and wallet lazily. I closed my locker to walk down to the cafeteria but then I remembered that I don't know where it was.

I sighed and tried to find the cafeteria myself.

"What's wrong, princess?" a voice asked. I turned around and knew exactly who was it.

"Mind your own business, jerk." I glared him. "and stop calling me that. You already know my name. I have it for that reason." I said to him while grabbing my waist.

"Oh, princess, you don't know where the cafeteria is, don't you?" he smile teasingly.

"I do too!" I lied. I don't want him to know that and teased me all day.

"You do not"

"Yes I do"

"Am not"

"Are too"

"Yeah sure princess." He took my arm and dragged me towards the cafeteria.

I rolled my eyes, "Let me go and don't call me that!" I said trying to free from his grasp.

He smile obviously not bothered by my resistance. He must be born to this world to annoy me. He just seem can not stop annoying and bothering me.

"Don't you have the girl that you're with last time. Go escort her." I stomped on his feet but he read my action and pulled his feet before I manage to stomp on it.

He chuckled, "Oh, she won't care."

"She won't like it if she knew her boyfriend is escorting another girl. So, let go of me." I said while trying to pulled my hand.

"What she doesn't know, won't hurt her." he winked at me.

I gasped. How dare he tried to cheat on his girl. "I don't want your help. Just leave me alone. You already have a girlfriend!" I hissed.

"Yeah but she's not my type." he said easily. "Oh, so you have type. How nice." I sarcastically.

"Really?"

"No!" I scowled.

The hallway was empty now. Only me and Jimin left, staring at each other. Almost lost in each other eyes. I let out a cough and looked away.

It feel like an eternity fighting with him. Maybe that's why people said fighting with a dumbass won't let you win ever, even though you're right.

After a good long staring contest, he took a good look at me then chuckled and let go of my arm.

"Okay princess. Good luck finding it yourself." He said while walking towards the exits.

"I will!" I shouted and turned opposite way. Not wanting to face him.

"Where the hell is cafeteria!" I muttered. I need a freaking map for these huge college.