Chapter 6

I finally founded the cafeteria after a few minute went astray. Yay me.

The cafeteria is very different from my old college. The lighting is nice and the seats is pretty cool.There’s also booths in form of a couch.

Everybody else already founded their seats with their friends. I looked around the table and notice Jimin was looking at me. I stand by myself with an uncomfortable look on my face.

I attempted on finding a seat that haven’t claimed already but founded none.

As I tried to walked away and skipped my lunch, Jimin hollered over the sounds of the other students, gaining my attention.

“Cherry!” he called patted the seat next to him. He was seated with his friends which were all male.

I know that I dislike him and seating with bunch of guys is uncomfortable, but I know that’s is not an option since I don’t have any other acquaintance other than him.

I sighed defeated because of my hunger. I need to eat don’t I. I sat next to him with relief planting on my face as I silently thanked him.

As I tried to ate my lunch, Hoseok raised his eyebrows while Taehyung’s and other members mouth was slightly opened. I shrugged my shoulders innocently and turn back to eating my lunch.

“Okay, I’m lost.” Taehyung announced. “I thought you guys were at each other necks when you told me on the phone.”

“and now you’re all buddy?” Hoseok interrupted.

“So, is she’s the girl that mistaken you for a girl?” Namjoon chuckled at the thought of Jimin being a girl.

“Dude, relax okay. It’s just a lunch.” Jimin rolled his eyes at Taehyung and Hoseok then scowled at Namjoon.

Taehyung looked at me, who simply nodded and shakes it off. Mumbling something under his breath.

After a silent few minutes, I guessed Hoseok was itching to asked me a question.

“Cherry, right?” Hoseok said through mouthful of his lunch. I simply nodded back.

“So is it true you’ve never had a boyfriend? Or a kiss, or anything?” he said bluntly.

All the member choked on their water or lunch, and I went pale. Jimin should’ve warned me of Hoseok bluntness.

“Excuse me?” I eyed him.

“Well, I mean, I know you don’t have any friends, at least here.” he said then continued, “Obviously, since you’re sitting with us. But have you really never had a boyfriend?” he stopped.

Gosh, I thought only female gossiped. Guys do gossip.

“For real?” Seokjin asked with his nose crunched.

“Don’t you think you should have kissed somebody before senior year. I mean, I don’t know if the rumors are true or not, so that’s why I’m asking. So, have you ever...” Hoseok said.

“Hoseok! Shut the hell up!” Jimin said while kicking Hoseok’s thigh.

“Okay, geez. Calm your tit dude. Have you turn into a woman?" Hoseok then took a glance at me,  "Sorry Cher” Hoseok sounded defeated. Jimin shoot out an apologizing look.

“It’s okay, Jimin. Hoseok, I’m fine. Your question just took me by surprise. But hey, it’s kind of hard to get a boyfriend. Hardly a friend if you’re antisocial like me. So, I don’t.” I chuckled at my poor self.

Jimin put on serious face like he was debating internally. I shrugged the thought off and Jimin continued chatting with his friend and as we finished lunch.