Chapter 18

I looked at the ground and cringed, imagining the huge amount of insects that occupied the place that we’re about to camped out tonight.
Namjoon noticed my reaction, “Were you expecting a five start hotel, Chers?”

I blushed and mumbled a no. Looking around, I watched as Hoseok, Seokjin, Taehyung, Namjoon, Jungkook and Yoongi already into their tent.

“Where am I sleeping?” I blurted out looking at the guys, my heart picking a pace. There was no way I could be sleeping in the same tent with Jimin. Although I shared a room with him, I never sleep with him.

“Outside” Jimin commented, holding a couple blocks of wood for the campfire. He walked past me, winking before he placed the wood and light it up.

I gasped dramatically, “How could you let a girl sleep outside. YOU sleep outside.” I crouched down beside him and pouted.

“But then these hot ass might catch a cold.” he stated as if it was the most obvious thing.

“You’re unbelievable.” I laughed, shaking my head, “and a jerk.”

Taehyung squeeze in between us, “Its time for ghost stories!” Taehyung then jerked my hand to sit next to him, as Yoongi started his story. “You gotta hear this, Yoongi hyung is the greatest at telling stories.”

After listening to Yoongi scary story, we all just stayed there for a while, talking, laughing, being carefree. It was almost we’ve got nothing to care off. The night almost midnight and the sky above us was illuminated by so many stars.

The boys one by one going to their tents, leaving only me, Jimin and Jungkook.

Jungkook scoffed as he saw Taehyung stood up, “There’s no way I’m going third wheeling. Later, hyung.”

And just like that it was just me and Jimin.

“You’re not tired, princess?”

I whipped my head up and looked at Jimin, shrugging, “Not really.”

He stayed silent, but I have the urge to continued our conversation, not wanting it t end there.

“Are you nervous for the championship?”

My question must have caught him off guard, “What?”

I placed my hands closer to the fire, to warm it, “The championship. Are you nervous?”

He laughed, “What’s there to be nervous about?”

My eyebrow turn up, “Losing?”

He smirked, “I’m not going to lose, princess. We’re the champion.” He stated cockily.

I put my hands up in defeat, “Oh, okay, Mr. Incredible. I get it, you’re the boss.”

He laughed and get closer to the fire, warming his hand as well.

“You know, I think I’ve seen your ex before. Lee Jongsuk, right?” He commented bluntly, “I think he’s going to be there too.”

“What? Why? I never know he sang. Are you sure it was him?”

Jimin didn’t seem surprised at my outburst. “Yeah, I’ve seen him a couple of time at other battles that we’ve competed before. I wouldn’t be surprised if he come to this one too, since this championship is famous among performers like us.”

“Great.” I muttered, sounding anything but cheerful.

“Well. Let’s not talk about him, shall we?” Jimin touched my shoulder.

Movies made the camping experience look like a dream, completely wild and crazy adventure. In reality, camping for me, was the most uncomfortable experience of my life.

But, if there was one thing I won’t be bothered about was the fact that a strong arm was currently draped around my waist, crushing me to the owner stoned hard chest.

I took the opportunity to stare at Jimin’s perfect features. Without thinking, my hand brushed over his abs then proceed to brushed away the hair that fell over his eyes.

My heart stopped beating, as I bite my lips to fight the blush at the fact he had caught me staring. What surprised me was, he didn’t make a snarly remark. Instead he just continued to gaze at me with an unreadable expression.

“There was something at your hair.” I lied

“Sure.” He smirked.

“Okay, princess.” He yawned, “What ever float your boats.”

“Okay, there was no leaf.” I sighed, “But, there was an insect.” I finished.

His eyes instantly widened, “ I swear if this is some fucking joke.” His hand roaming at his hair, trying to throw the insects away from his hair.

I laughed hysterically, “It’s nice to know that the bad boy Jimin is afraid of insects.” I winked at him, “Now I know how I can make you scream.”

Jimin let out a blank face, registering my dirty joke.

Next thing I know, he was now on top of me, having his face inches away from mine. Making my breath hitch in my throat.

“I thought I told you not to mess with me, princess.” He said against my ears, his lips barely touched my neck. He then places a soft, lingering kiss, making me let out a soft moan of pleasure, “After all, I think I know how to make you scream too.”

“Hey Jimin, you’re up yet?” Taehyung pulled the tent zipper down too fast for Jimin to back up, leaving Taehyung with a bewildered expression.

“Well, I see you guys are busy. I’m just gonna go make Seokjin make me breakfast.” Taehyung shocked look turned into a super smug smile.

“Tae...” Jimin warned.

Taehyung held his hands up, looking innocent,“What?” He smiled. His attention turned to me a split second before he left, “Have fun, Chers.” he winked as he zipped up the tent again.

“Your faults! Now we’re not going to hear the end of it from the guys.” I pointed at Jimin.

“Nah. You’re that one that started it. Your fault.”

“Shut up.” I mumbled, turned around and groaned into my pillow. Jimin chuckled.

“Cherry?” He said, passing over my jumper, “We should get going. There’s still a couple of more hours until we get there.”

I quickly get ready and nodded.