Chapter 16

Moments later, Jimin emerged and stood next to me. After we, more like the boys, eat their hearts out, the boys returned to their room to pack up their belonging for the trip.
Jungkook, Namjoon and Hoseok arrived ready with their bags. Then arrived Seokjin and Yoongi with their bags, because Seokjin get ready like a girl, as they called him pink princess and Yoongi, as usual, he slept and forget to pack. When Jungkook wake him up, he take a long thirty minutes to pack. I just stood there looking at them silently.

My longing to go with them was rapidly increasing by the second I watched Jungkook make a small room for me to seat.

Then the boys looked at me, back at Jimin, back at me then back at him.

Jimin shut his eyes, “Fine, she can come.” He sighed, “You have ten minutes to pack your stuff or else we’re leaving you.”

Oh yeah. He didn’t invite me. Wha-- he invited me. Yeah but....

Wait, what? My eyes widened in shock. He was kidding right. No one, I mean no girl can pack just in ten minutes.

“Nine minutes and fifty-nine seconds” The boys including Jimin started the countdown. They snickered looking amused at me. I rolled my eyes. It seems that rolling my eyes at them became a habit of me.

I ran. Fast. I felt like I can beat all the Olympic runner as I sprint to our room.

Barging through the room, I stuffed all that I can see and my basic toiletries & necessities into my sling bag. My adrenaline pumping hard, excitedly. I’m actually on a road trip!

*Beep*

It was Yoongi honking the van. “Hurry up princess.” He said shooting me a sweet smile.

Jimin nudged Yoongi, glaring deathly. “Only me can call her that.” Yoongi just chuckled and the other let out an “uuuuuhhhhh”.

“But seriously, princess. Hurry up.” Jimin smirked.

“Geez. What’s up with guys patience.” I rolled my eyes and got in. Throwing my sling bag at Hoseok to placed it at the back of the van.

What was once silence, had now been replaced with the boys having a proud smiles on their faces, all aiming straight at me.

“Definitely one of us now.” Namjoon look at me from beside the driver seats.