Chapter 7

It was my forth day at new college.

I was on my art class.

We all stared at the art lecturer. “Okay guys, I want you all to make a list on why men are horrible. Go.” she said between her tears and sobs.

I looked at Minah with questioned look. She’s my new friend who’ve grown close with me. We’re seats partner on my other classes except for art.

She shrug her shoulder and I sighed. What’s wrong with our art lecturer.

The lecturer brought a tissue up her nose and blew hard. The sound of it is sickening and I resisted the urge to gag.

Unfortunately, in this class. I am seated with the jerk.

“Hey princesss.” he teased me dragging the ‘S’.

I shoot him a glare.

“Stop. That is not my name. Its Lee Jieun or Cherry” I rolled my eyes,  “One more words from you, I swear I’ll stab this pen on your eyes.” I warned him.

He mock a hurt face, as he heard my threat.

"Only 45 minutes Cher, bear with it." I thought.

“Princesss”

I ignored him.

“Babydollll”

I focused my attention at my miserable art lecturer.

“Babeeeee”

I didn’t acknowledge him.

“Cherss”

I’m starting to boil inside.

“Jieun-shiiiiii”

Stay calm, ignore him.

“Baeeeee” he sang annoyingly.

It’s okay Cher, just ignore him.

That worked for about next ten minutes and then it happened. All hell break lose.

“Lee Jieunnnnnnn” he sang.

“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT!” I yelled at him.

Everyone turned their attention to us.

“Miss Lee, go to the counselor office.” The art lecturer shrieked.

“But he..” I protested.

“No buts!” he yelled.

“But he’s the one..” I tried again.

“Now!” she yelled. I scowled. Jimin burst out laughing. “Both of you!” she yelled at Jimin.

Ha! That wiped out the smile off his face. I smirked at Jimin in satisfaction.

The art lecture turned around and went to the rest room while the other students were busy with their own world.

I calmed myself, resisting the urge to kick him on the groins. Hah,  guess I have anger issue.

Jimin had some paint in front of him. He looked at me than dipped his finger in it. Then he smile deviously.  He came closer and closer towards me and held his smeared with paint finger just above my nose.

“Don’t. You. Dare.” I gritted my teeth.

He did. A glob of blue paint right on my nose.

I saw green paint next to me and chucked it at him. It landed right at his forehead.

He looked challenged and came up with a paint filled hand, wiped across my face. I took the whole container of yellow paint and poured it over him.

The yellow paint went all over him. He looked just like a sunflower. I laughed.

“Oh no you didn’t.” he growled.

“You started it!” I hissed.

Before I knew it, he grabbed me and lifted me off the ground in a tight hug to rub some of the paint to me.

I was soaked in yellow, green and blue paint. Our face was so close to each other and I started to feel butterfly. Tingles here and there.

We both were locked in our stare but suddenly both fall on the ground as Jimin knock over his chair. Me on top of him and I can feel more butterfly erupt inside of my stomach. My heartbeat race and I can feel my face turned red.

Our lips now just an inch away and one movement would end us into kissing each other.

The time seem to be stopped and I can feel his heartbeat rose too.

Seriously.

Because I have my hand on his chest.

“Miss Jieun! Mr. Park! Principal office! Now!” our art lecturer yelled with all other student eyes on us as she came back from the rest room.

Jimin pushed me over, I pushed him back and stand. He then trudged out the door.