Chapter 4

Its been 2 days since I’ve been here and every time I encounter him, the situation always turn so awkward.

I now standing across the room on my side. We are avoiding each others eye contact. This is so weird. Once we’re on a good term, next we’re trying to kill each other.

I inserted my earphone and blocked off my surroundings as I gaze out the window to saw the clouds dance around the sky. I closed my eyes,  immersed into the songs playing on my playlists.

A few hour pass, I was awaken by snickering I heard beside me.

I slowly opened my eyes and realizes he was going through my stuff.

“What...?” I said to him squinting my eyes, focusing my eyes on his left hand.

“Give it back, asshole!” I said to him. I ran to him and was on my tip toes to grab back my stuff. I tried to reach it again but it was too far from my reach.

He then smirked at me. “Did I just heard you swear, princess?” My cheeks grow into deep coloured red at the end of his response. He didn’t just give me names. I hate names. It will stick for a long time. I shrugged the thought. "This is not the right time to think about this. I need to get my stuff back ."

“Just give me my stuff back, Jimin!” I said to him while gritting my teeth.

“I’ll do your assignment if you give me back my stuff.”

“No, I think I’m good. But, thanks for the offer.” he said then wandered his eyes at my stuff naughtily.

“Never knew lace was your type though.” He let out a chuckle and whistle, looking at my lingerie in appreciation.

“Jiminnnnnn!” I shrieked in embarrassment. I tried to snatch it again but he beats me to it. 

“Princesssss~” He said in the same tone dragging the S, moving forward challenging me.

“Jump for it, Princess.” lifting his left eyebrow.

I huffed and jumped. He then laughed and held it higher. I wanted to smack the grin off of his face so hard that he passed out. I buffed.

We ran across the room for a while and then stopped when I have thought of a brilliant idea on how to take my stuff back.

I smirked at him and saw his eyes looking quite shocked at my sudden move.

I move my head closer towards him and when our lips was about to met, I snatched my stuff from his hand.

Throwing a fist to the air declaring my winning.

He just sneer like a donkey. He brushed past me and whispered at my ears leaving me shiver down my spine.

“This time you win....Princess.”

*A few minutes of awkward silent later*

I can barely manage to maintain eye contact with Jimin as I finish my assignment.

“So, how was..?” I tried to make a conversation with him but as I looked up, I realize he was talking with his friend Taehyung. He greeted Taehyung and started blabbering about some guys stuff to catched up with him.

I rolled my eyes.

Great, just when I tried to forget all the insult and trying to be friend with him. I scoffed and tried to do some revision.