Chapter 3

I was woken awake by the noise Jimin was making. At least I think it was him.

I tried to peek at his bed and I found he was long gone.

I went to the mini kitchen that was provided in every room at this college. As I reach the mini kitchen, I found Jimin was making breakfast. Fresh milk on the table accompanied with some plates and silverware.

He saw me peeking and smile halfway to me. He then grabbed an empty plate off the table and putted a pancakes then smeared some honey and fruits on it.

“Who are you and where’s Jimin?” I asked wryly with my left eyebrow rose up.

“Ha ha. Very funny” he said in monotone voice. “I wanted to make up for yesterday, We’ve just met and I was being a judgmental total jerk. I’m sorry.” he said.

“um seriously, where’s Jimin?” I asked him again. He snorted and pulled out a chair for me. I sit on it with both eyes squinted towards him still doubting. He set the pancakes in front of me then sat in front of me.

I took a small bite, bracing myself for some nastiness but to my surprise, it was delicious.

Jimin looked at me anticipating for my response.

A smile crept onto my face and Jimin face softens. “This is delicious. Where did you learn to make this?” He then smirked deviously.

“Are you trying to murder me? Did you put a poison inside?” I said as panic started to build inside me just after I saw he smirked evilly. This can't be good. No one smile like that. Only evil scientist smile like that. That’s is even after they’ve done something devious.

He then let out an hearty laugh for a minute and stared at me with amusement. “Didn’t I just said that I wanted to make up for yesterday. Why would I want to poison you. Women. So complicated.” he chuckled.

“Because you dislike me?” I let out a scowl and a faint pink of blush manage to crept on my face. I continued eating the pancakes he served me slowly as he disappeared from my sight.
I heard the shower running and I finished my pancakes. I cleaned the table and tossed the plates to the sink and washed it.

As I finished washing the plates and putting it back its original place, I saw Jimin leaning on the door frame of the kitchen. Watching me from my back.

“That was fast.” I said to him.

“What? I just need to freshen myself and get ready for classes. I’m not a girl. And I still don’t get it why does girls takes hours just to get ready.” he smirked a hint of sarcasm with it.

“Whatever” I said as I flicked my hair towards him like those girl in Mean Girl. He continued watching me in amusement like I’m some weird creature on the planet.

“I learned making pancakes from my ma. She used to makes me all kind of cakes. I’m a sweet toothed person.” he said with his hand roaming on his hair. I can sense a sad smile behind.

I just said an ‘Oh’ and he nodded back.

We’re silent for a moment and I muttered, “Thanks again for the breakfast.” I let out a genuine smile, “and I accept your apology.”

“Welcome.” he answered sheepishly.

I was stunned by the sudden gentleness. No scratch that. I was overawed.

“Now go take a shower. You smelled like a cow. Besides you have class in just 15 minutes.” he laughed.

He was being awfully weird and un-Jimin-like. He prepares breakfast and even joke with me. That’s very odd.

I got ready for my class and went out for it.