Chapter 5: Another Surfer On The Waves

Jesse came back to reality and his body shifted to the form it was in back in the city, his dragon form.  This time however, it wasn’t as painful and happened almost instantly.  The flaps on his back opened and two wings, exactly like the dragons, exploded from them.  Wind spun around him then faded away.

“Always the quick study,” said Clarissa walking back into the room.

She examined him and ran her hands across his body.  The clothes he was wearing had torn to shreds leaving himself only barely covered.  He could feel the lust from Clarissa as she continued to circle his body.  Her hands found their way across his stomach and stopped at the waist band of his pants.  Jesse was about to say something, but he hoped she wouldn’t push their boundaries.

As expected she dropped her hands and took a few steps back.

“Okay now come back to your human form.”

Jesse stared at her and raised his eye brow.

“Right, right.  It’s simple, calm down and imagine yourself the way you were.”

A few seconds later, Jesse was back to his old self.  His shreds of clothes fell and he quickly covered himself.  Clarissa laughed and walked back to the doorway.  She pulled out some clothes and tossed them to him.  Keeping her back turned, she let him get dressed.

“Very good then Romeo.  It seems like you have a good handle on this thing.”

“I guess so,” said Jesse looking at his body.  It was almost back to normal, except for his wrist.  The red jewel was still on his wrist, and the crescent moon symbol was right next to it.  He would need to hide it when he was in public just in case.

“Right then, let’s head back upstairs.  I’m sure Rydar, would like to know of our plans to head back into the city.”

From the tension building in Jesse’s stomach, he could tell that she already knew, and wasn’t happy.

“Absolutely not.  He just came back from that awful prison.  Now you want to send him back?  He hasn’t even gotten a chance to sleep!” protested Rydar.  She had started talking the second she saw them in the living room, not even letting them say anything.

“Baby, I know you’re right, but we don’t know how much time we have.  Azrael could have his guards sweeping the forest right now.  We might as well be waiting to die.  I have to move quickly if I’m going to not only kill him, but reset the world,” argued Jesse.

“You can’t do that Jesse.  Remember that too the rest of the citizens, Azrael is their savior.  If you kill him, you’ll just be another enemy and one of his Blood Angels could easily take over.  You wouldn’t do much good.  We need to wait until he outs himself as the ruler of the Blood Angels,” said Seaver, walking into the room.  Her hair was now cut short and was half blond half light brown.  She had grown to be eye level with his chest, and her body had filled out quite well.  Her choice of clothing had changed as well.  She was dressed like a punk rock chick, complete with plaid skirt and black leather jacket.

Thinking about it, Jesse hadn’t really looked at the other two girls that closely.  He and Rydar had been in darkness, so it was hard to make out her physical features.  Looking at her now, she had changed quite a bit s well.  Her hair was red and black and was hanging down her back, even in a pony tail.  It was obvious that she had started working out after his capture.  Her body was tight and toned, with a few more scars scattered across the parts of her that he could see.  Her skin was still beautifully tanned and still flawless.  Just as always, she was  the most beautiful girl in the world.

Clarissa was still Clarissa.  She really hadn’t changed too much.  Even after five years, same hair, same piercing, same everything.  The only change was the amount of skin she was covering, which Jesse found odd, but he wasn’t going to pry out of fear of what it would lead to.