Get to know the characters

Hey guys!
This is my new fanfic.
As you can tell it isn't a GOT7 fanfic but a BTS one.
I'm sorry if the story isn't to your standard but I would love it if you tell me where I can improve or give me some ideas on how the story should go.
These are just weird thoughts that go through my head as I lay in bed trying to fall asleep 😅 (I know I'm not the only one who does this so don't judge me 😏)
Ok! Anyways, this isn't the first chapter but for you to get to know the characters a bit more.
I'm sure you guys know who BTS is but I'll still name them in order from age.
There's;
*Jin/ SeokJin
*Suga/ Yoongi
*J-hope/ Jung Hoseok
*Rap monster/ Namjoon
*Jimin
*V/ Taehyung
*Jungkook
Sorry if I spelt any of their names wrong just comment to help me correct it. Thank you!

Now the main characters (BTS are main too but these are the fictional characters)
*Mae/ Maya (youngest)
*Adz/ Adrian (2nd youngest)
*Ave/ Ava (3rd youngest)
*Is/ Isaac (4th youngest)
*Nae/ Naomi (2nd oldest)
*Jase/ Jason (oldest, leader)
*Min/ Minho (Korean bestfriend of Maya)
*Mason (manager also bestfriends with the 7 friends)
*Mee/ Mimi (Mason's twin sister)
*Flash (their dog)

They aren't the only characters in he fanfic, there are more but they are like the main characters in the fanfic.
Maya, Adrian, Ava, Isaac, Naomi and Jason are all dancers. They don't only dance they sing too. They are well known for their dancing. They prefer to do covers rather than their own songs, although they do have their own songs (some songs I will pretend and say are their own songs but you guys will be able to guess it's not 😅), they do covers to famous groups.
They are known as the MASKerteers. The reason for why they are the MASKerteers and not the musketeers is because they wear masks to cover their identity so that they can have a private life as well as a public life and because they stick together no matter what.
Maya and Adrian are childhood best friends and Maya sees Adrian's mum like her own mum. Maya and Adrian are really close and the most naughtiest members are of the group. Their always pulling pranks on the others.
Ava and Naomi have known each other longer than the other members have.
Naomi and Jason are in a relationship and Isaac and Ava are also in a relationship.
Minho is Maya's friend from Korea who she sees rarely but FaceTimes every day. She met him in primary school and then he left to go back to Korea when they were in year 6. They gave each other their numbers so that they could still be in contact with each other as they are really good friends. They grew up and still stayed in contact with each other.
Mason is the MASKerteers manager and also their bestfriend. He's older than them all but not that old. They all see him like a friend rather than a manager because he is really calm and understanding.
Mason and Mimi are siblings. Mimi is a make up artist and wardrobe for MASKerteers.

So I think I gave you guys a lot of information about the characters and I think this should be enough to get you started.

Please don't hesitate to tell me my mistakes.
Thank you
FAMalik
❤️❤️❤️