Chapter 11

Chapter 11

It was the day of the concert. In this concert it was more than one group performing. The MASKerteers and BTS were one of them.
Maya was really excited to see the BTS boys again but she knew they wouldn't be able to recognise her due to her mask. Maya hadn't spoke to the other members in almost 2 months. The members tried to talk to her but she wouldn't talk to them.

They were now at the concert. BTS had just finished their performance and it was now the MASKerteers turn. They started off by performing with their own song as they sang and dance to it and they moved on to one of BTS' song. They were now dancing to "fire" by BTS. During the performance Maya's mask was starting to rip. She quickly did her flip and ran to the side where the fans wouldn't be able to see her.

"Oh fuck!" She cursed as she realised that her mask had ripped and she didn't have any other masks with her.
She took her mask off and was trying to fix it as she was walking to the backstage.
"Oh sorry!" She said as she bumped into someones back. As she lifted her head she realised that it was Jungkook. She tried to quickly turn away before he saw her.

"Oh! Maya!" He called out.

"Er, sorry wrong person!" Maya quickly said as she put her hat on from her hoodie, which also had a mask like structure as it came all the way down to her nose with wholes for her eyes and went back onto the stage to perform.

Once their performance was over, Maya was being extra careful not to bump into any BTS members. She couldn't take her hoodie off as he mask had broken. But before she could walk off the stage the members stopped her.

"Hold on guys!" Jason shouted out.

"We have a little surprise for someone." Naomi said straight after.

"This surprise caused one of our members to turn on us but it wasn't her fault as she has no idea." Isaac added.

"Mae! Turn around!" Ava shouted.

"It's only Adz, that's no surprise, that's more like a punishment." Maya responded as all she saw was Adrian with his arms out and his mouth open.

"HEY! You should feel special that it's me." Adrian fought back.

"Adz, move!" The other 5 members shouted out.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone shouted out.

A little 4 year old went running towards Maya and Maya screamed as she went down to her level to pick her up and stand up spinning her around.

It had been almost 2 years since Maya had last got to see Rose due to them always traveling around. Rose was what got Maya through her touch times. Ever since Rose was born, Maya has treated her like her own and given Rose a high position in her life.

"Oh princess! I missed you!" Maya said as she spun her around.

"I missed you too!" Rose replied as she tried to wrap her little arms around Maya's neck.

"Hey! What about me? I'm your prince!" A jealous Adrian complained as he came closer to Maya and Rose

"Your a frog." Maya muttered.

"Ever watched princess and the flog?" Adrian smirked at Maya's comment.

Adrian had his arm around Maya's waist.
This caused the crowd to shout.
"Maedez forever!"
"Happy couple!"
"Perfect couple!"

"We're not a couple!" Adrian and Maya faced the crowd and shouted out towards them.

They were now off the stage heading out.

"Guys! That was awesome! Well done everyone!" Mimi and Mason praised all the members as they were getting everyone into the cars.

"Oh! I forgot something!" Maya quickly shouted out as she went back to pick her phone up.

"Rose, go with your brother, I'll be back. Adrian look after her!" Maya told Rose as she went running back into the building.

"Duh I'm gonna look after her! If I don't my mum and you will kill me." He responded with as he took Rose from Maya's arms.

"Oh! I Maya jeonhwaga aniya (isn't this Maya's phone)?" Jin asked as he picked up a phone that was ringing and had an idiotic picture of Adrian as the caller ID.

Author note: from here I'm just gonna type in English cuz i don't even know Korean and idk if google translator is lying to me or not.

(Korean) "Does that mean that she was here?" Taehyung asks.

Maya came running in and saw that Jin had her phone. She didn't know what to do so she went and barged into Jin making him drop the phone and she pretended to fall too.

"Oh! Mianhe!" She said as she stood up and grabbed the phone and ran.

(In Korean) "Hey! You! Aren't you Maya?" Jungkook yelled out as Maya ran away.

"Phew! That was close!" Maya stopped running once she made it outside. She reached her hand out to get into the car but realised the car was no longer there.
"What?! Where'd it go?" She asked herself out load.
She looked at her phone seeing a miss call from Adrian. She was about to call him but realised she had no signal.
"For fuck sake! Can today get any worse?"

Maya then heard a bunch of people screaming and running her way. This caused her to run the other way.
"I guess it can!" She shouted out. Luckily Maya was fit enough to run for miles.
When Maya was younger she wasn't fit at all. She was overweight and started to go to the gym. This not only helped her to lose weight but it also helped her to become fit. Ever since then Maya always exercises to remain fit and healthy.

A car drove by her and the door opened.
"Need a lift?" A male voice called out in English and reached out for her to take his hand.

The voice sounded like Minho's so she didn't hesitate to grab the persons hand.