Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Maya was in the van with BTS. She was so silent that you wouldn't even realise that she was there. She was still shocked with what just happened.
Maya's phone started to ring.
When her phone started to ring a picture of Adrian looking like an idiot came up.
Jin and Rap Monster were sat next to her and they couldn't help but laugh at the picture.

"Goofball?" She answered. This caused BTS to look at her all weirdly.
"I'm in a van.... no! I haven't been kidnapped." She looked around and then whispered "I hope not anyways." This caused Rap Monster to laugh knowing that she was joking. "I'm going to the hospital.... Yh, I'm fine, don't worry.... because BTS are making me go.... no I'm not lying.... you want me to prove it... ok, hold on." She removed the phone from her ear and asked Rap Monster if he could confirm that she wasn't lying.

"Hi, this is Rap Monster from BTS. Maya is with us and we are taking her to the hospital. Don't worry about her she is under good care." Rap Monster finished talking and ended the call.

"You have some caring friends." He laughed.

"Yh that was Adrian. He's the best. I've known him from the minute I was born. He's always there for me no matter what."

"Oh, by the way, your not Korean, are you?" Rap Monster asked.

"No, I'm British. My friend, Minho, is Korean and that's the reason I know Korean." She replied back.

"Oh.." Rap Monster was interrupted by Jungkook.

"Hyungs, igeo bwayo! geuge na-e gwanhan geulub-iya. MASKerteers! hoewon jung han myeong-i sseuleojyeoseo balmog-eul biteul-eossjiman yeojeonhi mungchyeossda (look at this! That's the group I was on about. MASKerteers! One of the members fell down and twisted her ankle but they still stuck together)!" Jungkook said as everyone turned to look at his phone.

"Oh crap!" Maya thought to herself.

"How did you twist your ankle by the way?" Rap Monster asked.

"Who? Me? Errr, I, errr.." Maya struggled to come up with an excuse.

"Whoever that girl is, I'm sure her and that boy have something going on." Rap Monster commented as he continued to watch the video.

"Please! I'd rather not." Maya commented as she laughed.

"Rather not what?" Rap monster asked.

"Errr..." Maya once again brought herself into a mother mess.

"Geu yeojaneun geunyeoga nugu tteugeoun boinda (that girl looks hot whoever she is)." Jimin commented.

"Ya, nega uli hante yeojaga issdago malhaneun geol jikyeobwa (hey, watch what your saying there's a girl with us)." Jungkook added as he pushed Jimin onto Taehyung.

"yeogie iss-eossda (we're here)." The driver announced.

"Thank god for that!" Maya thought to herself.