Chapter 13

Chapter 13

When Maya and Minho got home, Maya ran into the house as Minho went to put the motorbike away.

Maya stormed into the house and went straight to the kitchen as she saw a figure of someone she missed and hugged her from the back.

"Hello baby." The lady said in a soft motherly tone.

"I missed you." She held her tightly from the back with her arms wrapped around the ladies waist.

"I missed you too." The lady turned around and hugged her.

"Hey, Maya where've you been?" Adrian welcomed her as she entered her room and found him laying on her bed.

She went by him and threw him out of her room. She locked the door behind her and went to the bathroom and turned the shower on. This was not only so that she could take a shower but also to ignore the banging on the door.

"Ugh! So fucking annoying! Is this how much they love me? That they leave me! Ugh!"

"Maebae! Open the door, please." A little voice called out.

Maya recognised the voice and knew there was only one person that called her Maebae. Rose.
Maya ran to the door to let Rose in.

"Hey Rose. Sorry I closed the door I was having a shower." She let Rose come into the room with Flash and then closed the door behind her.

"Maebae, I missed you. I want you to come back home."

"Aw Rose I missed you too. And I promise when I come back to the UK I will play with you and take you everywhere you want to go."

"I want to go where ever you go." Rose said as she wrapped her arms around Maya's stomach.

"Come on I think it's time for you to sleep." Maya said Ashe she hugged her back and pulled her onto her lap.

"Can I sleep with you? I missed sleeping with you."

"Of course you can." Maya put Rose down on the bed and Rose went crawling to the pillow and got under the duvet.

"Story time! Story time!"

Maya was about to lay down near Rose but she heard a knock on the door.

"Mae dear, you haven't eaten anything." A motherly tone spoke through the closed door.

"Mummy!" Rose yelled out as she ran to open the door.

Maya followed after her.

"Oma, come inside!" Maya said as she moved to the side to let Adrian's mum into the room.

Maya called her Oma because in Korean Oma means mum. Maya never wanted to call Adrian's mum, mum as she already had a mum and just felt weird, so cuz she liked Korean so much she called her Oma. She's been calling her Oma since she was 4 because Minho taught her mum as one of her first Korean words.

"Honey, you need to eat." Adrian's mum said as she walked into the room and picked Rose up.

"I'm not hungry. I've missed you so much." Maya said as she hugged her really tightly.