Chapter 22

Chapter 22

"Mayaaaa!" 5 voices screamed out from 3 different rooms.

"Minhooo!" The same voices followed after.

"Mimiii!" And again.

"Masooon!" And again.

"Mummy!" One of the five voices yelled while the others yelled "Aunty Mi Na".

Mason, Minho, Mimi and Mi Na (Adrian's and Rose's mum) all ran to each the three different rooms.

"Look what you've done!" Ava shouted as she stood there with marks of red on her body.

"Where's Mae?" Naomi spoke furiously as she had marks of purple on her skin.

"Oh ow!" Maya said as she stood in the middle of the 3 rooms and started to run away.

"Maya!" They all shouted as they chased after her.

Adrian was the one in front with Ava behind followed by Jason then Naomi and then Isaac all the way at the back.

"Your so dead!" Ava shouted as she almost gripped Maya.

"AAAAH! HELP!" Maya shouted as she ran behind the sofas BTS were sat on.

She stopped behind them as the 5 members couldn't come around as they were blocked. They spread out to block Maya's way of escaping.

Adrian and Ava went to the left, Jason and Naomi went to the right and Isaac was at the front.

"Excuse me coming through!" Maya said as she pushed Jungkook to the right and Taehyung to the left making way for her to jump over the sofa.

"Isaac!" Ava shouted.

"You were meant to catch her!" Naomi responded with.

"I didn't even realise." Isaac said as he put one of his hands behind his back.

"Who put that idiot in the front anyways?" Adrian asked annoyed.

"Hey! He's still older than you." Jason scolded Adrian.

"Yh! I'm still older than you!" Isaac replied with.

"I never asked for a parrot." Jason said as he slapped Isaac on the head.

Maya ran into her room and locked the door.

"Hey!" Jason said as he banged on the door.

"Maya!" Naomi shouted.

"Get ooouuuttt!" Ava yelled.

"No! Go away!" Maya responded with.

"Your so dead meat!" Adrian shouted.

"Fuck off Adrian! I'll kill you first!" Maya responded with.

After a couple of hours the five members left Maya who was still in her room with the door locked.

BTS were still sat their.

They were all talking about how Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung went out to see Maya and how some fans caught Jungkook with Maya. The good thing for Maya is they don't know who she is the bad thing is the fans want to desperately find out who she is. It didn't really bother Jungkook or BTS as much as rumours were always being spread about them.

Maya didn't bother to comment as she didn't know what I say.

(Korean) "Does that mean that you and Maya are now together?" Suga asked.

(Korean) "No, she said she doesn't want it hurt him." Jimin replied with.

(Korean) "She doesn't want to hurt him?" Minho replied with.

(Korean) "She said that she likes him, a lot, but she doesn't know if she like him likes him or if she likes him as a fan." Taehyung responded with.

(Korean) "Oh Yh! No wonder she was down that day." Adrian replied with.
"And by the way, she really does like you, she's just afraid of ..... well.... stuff like that."

(Korean) "What do you mean?" Rap monster asked.

(Korean) "She just doesn't want to fall in love or anyone just yet. She's afraid that if that does happen she won't be herself." Minho responded with.

"Besides, I wouldn't let her date or fall in love just now." Adrian spoke coldly.

"She's still too young." Jason said as he went and stood behind Jungkook putting his hand on his shoulder.

Jungkook looked up at Jason and then looked down reaching out for Taehyung's hand. Taehyung realised and held onto Jungkook's hand.

"Jase!" Naomi said coldly as she glared at Jason.

Jason removed his hand and went and stood behind Naomi with his head down.

This caused everyone to laugh as they realised that Naomi just told Jason off.